Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kurz

An Arab joke

Dah penat cerita serious, mari kita baca amaran dari Doktor Quack ni.

Doctor's advice: No pain.... good!
Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it... don't waste it on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; it's like saying you extend the life of a car by driving faster.
Want to live longer? Take a nap.

Q: Should I cut down on meat and eat more fruits and vegetables?
A: You must grasp logistical efficiency. What does a cow eat? Hay and corn. And what are these? Vegetables.
So steak is nothing more than efficient mechanism of delivering vegetables to your system. Need grain? Eat a chicken. Beef also is a good source of field grass (green leafy vegetable). And pork chop can give you 100 per cent of recommended daily allowance of vegetable products.

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio is one to one.
If you have two bodies, your ratio is two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise programme?
A: I can't think of single one, sorry.
My philosophy is: No pain.... good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU'RE NOT LISTENING! Foods are fried these days in vegetable oil. In fact, they're permeated by it.
How could getting more vegetables be bad for you?!?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Definitely not! When you exercise muscle, it gets bigger. You should only be doing sit-ups if you want a bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: Are you crazy?!? HARRROOOW!! Cocoa bean!
Another vegetable! It's the best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape!

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Canai in one hand - sweet teh tarik in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND...

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat,
and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat,

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine ,

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine,

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

hahaha....in that case, I have to ngomong jowo
on more regular basis lar..... RazzRazz

An old Italian man lived alone in New Jersey. He wanted to plant his annual tomato garden; but it was very difficult work as the ground was hard.
His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:
Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.

Love, Papa

A few days later he received this letter from his son:
Dear Pop, Don't dig up that garden. That's where the bodies are buried.

Love, Vinnie

At 6 am the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.
Dear Pop, Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love, Vinnie

A woman goes out clubbing and meets a handsome black dude. They go back to her place after a night of partying and drinking.

As they're getting undressed, the woman slides up to the black dude and says, "Go on stud, show me what makes you black guys famous"

So he stabs her and runs off with her purse.