Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoneShaker

HWCM 6th raceday

Recommended Posts

Guys,

How's about we do a Garage Series race, registration would be 1 Garage car (which would then be used as the prize)

Any other suggestions for 2nd or 3rd race?

Tomica Race
racers
BoneshakerImpavidoDaniemushr00mmatchboxclubmsclee
jhc7598


Matchbox Race
racers
BoneshakerImpavidoDaniemushr00mmatchboxclubmsclee
jhc7598


Garage Race
racers
BoneshakerImpavidoDaniemushr00mmsclee jhc7598

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not impossible but it would be a slower race.

Suggestions for 2nd and 3rd race :

- 2010 FE
- 2010 HW Hot Rods
- cars with 3 axles
- monster color-shifters (exclude real cars)

Any prizes from Mattel? What a Face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mattel Final race world will be held at EKANO on 15 nov 2010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
Not impossible but it would be a slower race.

Suggestions for 2nd and 3rd race :

- 2010 FE
- 2010 HW Hot Rods
- cars with 3 axles
- monster color-shifters (exclude real cars)

Any prizes from Mattel? What a Face

RLC thunder roller!! GMC 2009 Super THunt$ !! cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
Mattel Final race world will be held at EKANO on 15 nov 2010


its not race organise by mattel leh!! Its our very own HWCM race lah! .. Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
Not impossible but it would be a slower race.

Suggestions for 2nd and 3rd race :

- 2010 FE
- 2010 HW Hot Rods
- cars with 3 axles
- monster color-shifters (exclude real cars)

Any prizes from Mattel? What a Face

RLC thunder roller!! GMC 2009 Super THunt$ !! cheers


yo!! pray hard bro...pray hard!!! Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
Not necessary garage series.


Garage only, this is the trial run rubber wheels car race, too see if we are to do it again for future races. Time for something new!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i bring my loose garage to race can ....... i got fastback ..... very slow rubber car

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Garage Race is bagus, we tried rubber tires before, it's fast too.
You'll be surprise.

2nd Race - Japanese cars only

3rd Race - Treasure Hunts race (regular)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
japanese cars ...... hmmm i bring my modern classic civic ... goes very fast ... or my nissan titan truck.

Thunt race must use the old thunt .. all come with metal chassis .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
3rd Race - Treasure Hunts race (regular)


I'll tell you one open secret.

90 percent playaz will bring their reg Caddy V-16.

very true, haha~
i might be slaughter one, since i havent have any loose one, Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:

I'll tell you one open secret.
90 percent playaz will bring their reg Caddy V-16.



Than we shall see who got the fastest Caddy Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
3rd Race - Treasure Hunts race (regular)


I'll tell you one open secret.

90 percent playaz will bring their reg Caddy V-16.


I thot the Caddy has been banned from racing??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Atomkinder wrote:
Than we shall see who got the fastest Caddy Very Happy


We already know - that person is eight.


BoneShaker wrote:
I thot the Caddy has been banned from racing??!


Better to ban TH regular race. Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoneShaker wrote:
maybe for the heck of it, a matchbox or tomica race??


yaayyy... can also...

so, the question is? when?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Need to confirm if we have enough racers for this before we proceed, so what do we have/agreed on so far:

1) Tomica (1 box tomica car for registration?)
2) Matchbox (1 carded matchbox car for registration?)
3) Garage (main race) ( 1 loose or carded Garage car for registration)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoneShaker wrote:
Need to confirm if we have enough racers for this before we proceed, so what do we have/agreed on so far:

1) Tomica (1 box tomica car for registration?)- No problem
2) Matchbox (1 carded matchbox car for registration?) - no problem
3) Garage (main race) ( 1 loose or carded Garage car for registration) - WHAT? GARAGE car registration? fuyooo...



Agreed on the terms... Joining in... Look at reply in red above..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote="mushr00m"]
BoneShaker wrote:
Need to confirm if we have enough racers for this before we proceed, so what do we have/agreed on so far:

1) Tomica (1 box tomica car for registration?)- No problem
2) Matchbox (1 carded matchbox car for registration?) - no problem
3) Garage (main race) ( 1 loose or carded Garage car for registration) - WHAT? GARAGE car registration? fuyooo...



For the main race, instead of asking from Mattel for prizes, the registration garage cars will be the prize, 1st place will have first pick and so on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

haha.. i in for tomica + mathcbox .. garage dun hav extra for registration Razz can replace wif a reg thunt instead? btw when is the next raceday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oooookay.....I'm in, but have to depend on the date and schedule Shocked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:
oooookay.....I'm in, but have to depend on the date and schedule Shocked


jhc7598 wrote:
ya, had to see the schedule 1st..


OK, will put you guys in, then we'll all try to decide on the date to accommodate everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oraite bro.....oraite.....will bring along my DB, CC and BS to standby for race bounce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:
Oraite bro.....oraite.....will bring along my DB, CC and BS to standby for race bounce


I hope the organiser don't ask for DB and CC for the entrance fee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
msclee wrote:
Oraite bro.....oraite.....will bring along my DB, CC and BS to standby for race bounce


I hope the organiser don't ask for DB and CC for the entrance fee


Hahahaha......I just joking only bang sahama.... lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:
Than we shall see who got the fastest Caddy Very Happy


We already know - that person is eight.


lol! heheheh. to be fair i think past winning car are not allowed. for the thunt race i think/suggest it should be specific maybe thunt 2009 & 2010 cars only... then it will be a fair race...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[quote="BoneShaker"]
mushr00m wrote:
BoneShaker wrote:
Need to confirm if we have enough racers for this before we proceed, so what do we have/agreed on so far:

1) Tomica (1 box tomica car for registration?)- No problem
2) Matchbox (1 carded matchbox car for registration?) - no problem
3) Garage (main race) ( 1 loose or carded Garage car for registration) - WHAT? GARAGE car registration? fuyooo...



For the main race, instead of asking from Mattel for prizes, the registration garage cars will be the prize, 1st place will have first pick and so on



See hmm....
1 Tomica is RM 10.90 , race car also RM 10.90 = RM 21.80
1 Matchbox is RM 6.90, race car also RM 6.90 = RM 13.80
1 Garage carded is RM 30.00, race car is RM 10.00 ( economy option buying from Abg Wan or Hood but not guarantee on performance since many car have an axle or tires issues.....must pick carefully ) new carded Garage car for race another RM 30.00.

Total cost to joined all races = RM 75.60 economy option. New car option = RM 95.60. Use SALE 7e, Jusco, Tru etc car to lower the cost.
Hahaha Not Bad ehh....

The Champ should get 50%, Runner up 30% and 2nd Runner Up 20% from pool of car Registration....baru berbaloi beb. Kalau menang memang Berbaloi-baloi tapi deyy...kalau kalah Berbalah-balah!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.