Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

mushr00m's Trade feedback

ini cendawan bagus ..... kereta semua banyak bagus ...... harga pun bagus ..... many nice car lagi

??? bagi aku la....Selama aku berurusan dengan Brader Mushroom....selalu nya memang yang "Terbaik"...beliau seorang yang sempoi, mudah untuk berurusan dengan dia...so.... if u all nak berurusan dengan dia...u pun kena sempoi mcm dia....thanks to mushroom...

Received items from this bro just now.. Excellent packaging! Fast, nice & easy to do business with. Highly recommended!! cheerscheers

mushroom? "jahat" seller nie, selalu poison member Razz
ok, bck to the business, mushroom is a good seller with nice stuffs for members cheers
we love poison Twisted Evil

to me, he's a diecast 'tai koh' (big brother) in our country! thx bro for the passion u have in this hobby!

kalau nak deal dengan dia...kena hati-hati...kerana dia ni" drifter terkenal"..hahahahahahahahah Shocked

today got collection form musloom...very nice packaging..all car in good condition.....thanks......

Thanks y'all for the comments.. Glad dealing with all of you.. Smile

nicemecha wrote:
Received items from this bro just now.. Excellent packaging! Fast, nice & easy to do business with. Highly recommended!! cheerscheers

thanks for purchasing bro.. and the comments too... Smile

shakz7 wrote:
Ini org ade very nice collection of mushroom........ Twisted Evil

ahahahhaa... macam penah dengar jer statement... bila la mase aku meniaga mushroom... ahahhhahaha

ijudgu wrote:
today got collection form musloom...very nice packaging..all car in good condition.....thanks......

Good to hear that bro.. Hope you like them cars.. Smile

skelzie wrote:
terbayeekkk.. trime kaseh banyak2..

thanks bro.. hope you like them cars..
as salam...

kenapa aku banyak puji....ini abg drifter taknak balas....hahaahaha..nak kena pukul ka? What a Face

xeifu wrote:
kenapa aku banyak puji....ini abg drifter taknak balas....hahaahaha..nak kena pukul ka? What a Face

ayat tak cukup power...hehehe...byw, terbaek dari mushr00m..nice dealing with ya

xeifu wrote:

Yes.. isk.. tq bro for the feedback... Best customer.. Loaded.. only buy the expensive stuff.. Nice dealing with you... Smile

mushr00m wrote:
xeifu wrote:

Yes.. isk.. tq bro for the feedback... Best customer.. Loaded.. only buy the expensive stuff.. Nice dealing with you... Smile

hahahahaa..kasik sejuk hati..ini macam la brader...heheheheehehe Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

xeifu wrote:

hahahahaa..kasik sejuk hati..ini macam la brader...heheheheehehe Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

ehehe.. no worries bro.. later I pass you some VW variants.. ehehe

rabbit22 wrote:
thank you very much.... Nice car... nice price... nice person Very Happy

thanks for the comment bro.. nice dealing with you too...

copy paste here...
hahahaha...

thanxz for my 1st 4 honda.....

next time klu ada laie....
gtau la ek.... Very Happy

@flip - thanks for the comment bro..

@ zoomckng - nice dealing with you too..

matbear82 wrote:
trima kasih daun keladi... ader kreta bak mai sini... cheers

hehhee.. bole ajer.. bayar je..

LamboRambo wrote:
Everything went well and I love the cars. Thanks!

Thanks to you too..

awesome seller man...Mr Mushr00m ur the man..lots of RAOKing until my nose bleeding to see the RAOKing stuff...thanks man... Smile

Ooi!!! Why you all say things like at a funeral! This is trade feedback. Not your last words of the man...

muahahahhaa funeral party la i think!! btw always dealing with with mr.mushroom for car and tyre..thanks bro for the tyre swap service and for sure i will always dealing with u my dear.. Razz

xebec-Crash wrote:
awesome seller man...Mr Mushr00m ur the man..lots of RAOKing until my nose bleeding to see the RAOKing stuff...thanks man... Smile

your welcome bro.. glad you like the stuff..

Thunderhawk wrote:
Ooi!!! Why you all say things like at a funeral! This is trade feedback. Not your last words of the man...

who died? who died? hehehehe...

darthvader wrote:
muahahahhaa funeral party la i think!! btw always dealing with with mr.mushroom for car and tyre..thanks bro for the tyre swap service and for sure i will always dealing with u my dear.. Razz

no problem bro.. keep up doin the customs.. you are getting better.. cheers..

Eh, just noticed there's a trade feedback thread.. Razz Anyway, i already did several trades with mushr00m, and he's a great seller. I dun want to kipas2, but he has lots of awesome stuffs, at awesome price, and he's always on time. Definitely recommended! cheers

very nice and simple post yet very deep and poignant with a touch of class...

Great guy, nice guy, marvelous guy, bombastic guy, great stuff to poison....jz now my stuff is arrive and all are good stuff and lots of RAOK...thanks Hood ur the man hehhe..thanks again

nice man.....nice seller....nice.nice.nice.nice!!!!!! Very Happy

xebec-Crash wrote:
Great guy, nice guy, marvelous guy, bombastic guy, great stuff to poison....jz now my stuff is arrive and all are good stuff and lots of RAOK...thanks Hood ur the man hehhe..thanks again

Glad you like them.. Cheers..

@Hassan @ Atomkinder @ xeifu - thanks guys..

during I know him ... he is a good sellers and like to share ... keep it up and make the best

"Greatest" seller of the year!! U name it...he have it!! always trying to get me all the stuff that i want!! Nothing can stop the "mushrOOm " poison!! ahhahah!

My #no.1 # superb seller!!! thumbsup

ini abang memang bagus..i like sebab dia lelaki, kalo dia pompuan i love dia..huhuhuh