Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SanLino

Sanlino's 26 & 27/10/2010 "OMG Seriously?!!" Hauls

26/10/2010.
wow.. i guess luck is really by my side this month. this store didn't restock for soo long but i decided to just browse around.. in my mind already thought, "ahhh, ne confirm msti bende same lg ne kat peg.. *previous cp, talladega & rat wave*".. well guess what!! i was soo wrong.. they restocked! this is what i got to bring home yesterday.. Very Happy

btw, there are 4 more Skyline R34's & 2 more Nightburnerz Evo X's there. anyone who wants them.. can PM me.

27/10/2010.
well for today, i decided to rest at home because after i went hunting yesterday.. i went for a jog & hillclimbing with my friends at the nearby park. during hillclimbing, i fell & scraped my knee quite badly.. well anyways! was on facebook when my house intercom rang.. didn't expect anyone to come or maybe i thought it was my mom that came back for lunch but no it was Mr. Poslaju man! hehehee.. in my mind, "OHH goody2! the cars i ordered have arrived! Very Happy"

ooo weee!! Very Happy

hehehee.. cute little box.

OMG!! =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

cheerioo!!

wow!! NIce to have haul the $uper again!! Congrats!

and the B & J convention really awesome!!wish i have that too!! Rolling EyesRazz
so..u need aother 2 pcs to complete the VW fast back!! Hope u get it soon!!

SanLino wrote:
26/10/2010.
wow.. i guess luck is really by my side this month. this store didn't restock for soo long but i decided to just browse around.. in my mind already thought, "ahhh, ne confirm msti bende same lg ne kat peg.. *previous cp, talladega & rat wave*".. well guess what!! i was soo wrong.. they restocked! this is what i got to bring home yesterday.. Very Happy

btw, there are 4 more Skyline R34's & 2 more Nightburnerz Evo X's there. anyone who wants them.. can PM me.

27/10/2010.
well for today, i decided to rest at home because after i went hunting yesterday.. i went for a jog & hillclimbing with my friends at the nearby park. during hillclimbing, i fell & scraped my knee quite badly.. well anyways! was on facebook when my house intercom rang.. didn't expect anyone to come or maybe i thought it was my mom that came back for lunch but no it was Mr. Poslaju man! hehehee.. in my mind, "OHH goody2! the cars i ordered have arrived! Very Happy"

ooo weee!! Very Happy

hehehee.. cute little box.

OMG!! =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

cheerioo!!

affraid Oh wow.....another fastback collector has born!!!! affraid congrate bro..... cheers

ckh: hehee yeahh bro.. thx! TH streak with me this month. huhuu~ after i changed my avatar.. does it really effect? hahahaa.. hehehee.. they are indeed. another 2 more Fastback & it will be complete! i hope soo..

msclee: thx broo.. i can't afford DB's yet so i go after FB's la which are quite similar. hehee..

hassan: hehehee.. thx bro.

SanLino wrote:
ckh: hehee yeahh bro.. thx! TH streak with me this month. huhuu~ after i changed my avatar.. does it really effect? hahahaa.. hehehee.. they are indeed. another 2 more Fastback & it will be complete! i hope soo..

Of course it affects......Razz but actually the greater secret is in the color of the lightsaber.....if its green, more will you find treasure, yeasss Razz

huhu....the force is with you now, young jedi......

that superz looks like a variant...? much darker blue...?

congrats.....

Fuuyooo, super duper haul! Eye-popping stuff! Shocked

Now I shy show my small haul today. Embarassed

CHAH wrote:
huhu....the force is with you now, young jedi......

that superz looks like a variant...? much darker blue...?

congrats.....

ehh? alamak.. i just realised that. wait lemme check..

yupp!! thx hokuan bro.. Very Happy

btw, bro CHAH.. you are right!! the 2nd $ GTX-1 has a darker blue color.. Very Happy

sahama wrote:
Congrats, for getting good stuff from hood

yeaa.. eventhough loose it is in mint condition. Smile

SanLino wrote:
the 2nd $ GTX-1 has a darker blue color.. Very Happy

huhu...double whammy.....superz with variant...... cheers

congrats bro on another awe$ome haul!! $uper + regular same time .. pluz the VW fastback... veli veli nice.. poison poison... me must get one tooo... Razz

@CHAH: thx for pointing that one out bro. i didn't realise at all..

@matchboxclub: thx bro! go get it bro.. you won't regret.. hehee..

sorry guys.. i had to remove the Fastback pics for some reasons.