Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vavavoom

Regular THunts for Batmobile (CLOSED)

Hi guys,
I have some Regular 2007 T-Hunts & other Regular T-Hunts for trade with Hot Wheels 2010 #049 BATMOBILE GLOSS BLACK,10SP,C24,​ITL.
The trade is "One-for-One" for Picture 1. For Picture 2, please PM me your trade offer.

I also have 2007 Super THunt$ Chrysler 300C & Super THunt$ Qombee for trade with Batmobile. PM me your trade offer for these 2 items.

Thanks for viewing.

Thanks guys.
Just PM me what you have to trade with which one on the pics that I've posted. Then it's just a matter of when & where to meet to do the trade. Thanks again for viewing.

sinclair wrote:
Ack, should post earlier, I got lots of that 2011.

Yo Sinclair,
Been a while bro. Saw your haul (Batmobile) recently but I was pretty sure everyone would be clamoring you to get one. So, don't want to bug you much. If you need any of the Greenies, PM me.

Guys,
Traded 1 THunt Bone Shaker with a short card 2010 Batmobile from Skyvyruz on Sunday. Thank you Skyvyruz. I'm still looking for the 2 Batmobiles i.e 2010 Batmobile & 2011 Batmobile.

Thanks

Wow ur still looking for it? I thought already plenty of playaz here could help you out. I do have some extras for both batmobiles wouldn't mind doing a trade but question is does it have to be specifically C24 and nothing else? Is it a variant or something?

undercoverbrother wrote:
Wow ur still looking for it? I thought already plenty of playaz here could help you out. I do have some extras for both batmobiles wouldn't mind doing a trade but question is does it have to be specifically C24 and nothing else? Is it a variant or something?

Nope. Nothing of sort. It's just that I'm a huge fan of Batmobile & the 2010 Batmobile still eluded me. Plus no time to hunt nowadays. Do you any to trade?

Hey guys,
Traded my TH$ Chrysler 300C with some Batmobiles today. So that one is out of the list now. I'll open this trade till end of this week, Saturday 2b exact. So if you guys wants to trade, PM by Friday.
Thank you.

Hey guys of HWC,
I officially closing this thread. I've managed to collect enough 2010 & 2011 Batmobiles. Thanks to all for helping especially Undercoverbro, Shakz, Skyvyruz. Alfagta, the regular TH Mustang is waiting for your 2010 Batmobile.
Thanks everyone for viewing.
Regards. Very Happy