Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chee keng hong

Enjoy the KLIMS in another way.......

So how many of u have go the the KLIMS??? Some say the show not so good & some say good!!
The casting that really caught my attention was the our very own "Perodua Bezza"!!...and the Proton Concept car did steal the show!!
and of course...the gals......!!

as there ady have the thread of " KLIMS" topic...
So i wont show much of the cars..But more to the chick!! RazzRazzRazz

enjoy guys!! But dont be surprise if u didnt see me taking pics with those chick...! cuz i dont want to show it..lol!! Razz

here u go.....and do share if u have any pics taken during the KLIMS!

Spoiler:

that's all!! drunken

anyone under 18 yrs of age, please close
your eyes when browsing here.......thank you....... Twisted Evil

ferraririzer wrote:
CKH, nice shots Very Happy have to share mine lah, since CKH dah bukak thread Razz

My selection rabbit
Spoiler:

nak lebih boleh pm Razz

damm!! Yours pics far more better & hotter than mine!! I demand more..pls!!! Razz

ADVedder wrote:
WOI.. my nose start bleeding already! arghh.. but i want moar!!

me too..had to use tissue to block it while viewing...... Razz

dem models would look good on my HOT ROD.. especially that blonde mat salleh..she can take a spin/ride on my rod all day long... and since shes blonde i can tell her that 'THAT' is really the shift stick.... What a FaceWhat a Face

hassan wrote:
dem models would look good on my HOT ROD.. especially that blonde mat salleh..she can take a spin/ride on my rod all day long... and since shes blonde i can tell her that 'THAT' is really the shift stick.... What a FaceWhat a Face

lol!lol!

hassan wrote:

that shift stick comes with 6th gear right? and complete with nos. button on top of turbo charge.
Razz