Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielh

RAOK from the Master

I've received some RAOK from the masters of HWCM, and all of them are great and i really appreciate them. thanks guys!

Raok from Thorrr.
These custom DD are priceless and from custom master himself, thorrr. During his last visit here, he handed this beautiful custom DD to me personally. Thanks bro. bounce

Raok from a member whom want to remains anonymous whish he passed this Garage DD to me. thanks bro! love it.

Raok from Sinclair.
On his previous visit for the taste of teh tarik at the gathering( he missed most) which he drooling over in down under, He raok me this beauty!
thanks bro. Razz

Raok from CKH.
Need no introduction to this master from down south. On previous visit to KL, surprisingly he handed out this poisonous Garage T21 Drag Bus to me.. Speechless, i must say it. thanks bro, you make my day! bounce

Raok from Shakz7
I need this TH Baja to complete my 2010 TH collection but i didn't knew that he can read and predict what i want. I've been hunting this baja high and low but the chances to get this are VVTH. Out of nowhere he popped up and pass this to me.
thanks bro! alien

Raok from Jon Imai
These are really out of my expectation...he called me up to meet up for some drinks. Ended up getting Raok from mr.Jon imai.
thanks bro, love it. Cool

Raok from mushroom
Yes, no need intro for well known this master in the hwcm community. This TH $uper nice pair are raok from him. thanks bro! cheers

Raok from Xebec Crash.
Customizer from Brunei, received this very nice custom flaming 370z from the master custom himself. not only this custom but he raok another JL for me! thank very much bro!!! cheers

Spoiler:

danny_sp15 wrote:
whoa, all are nice RAOKs!! Congrats!! cheers

thanks danny! cheers

pergh... ROAK of the month la... congrats on getting the stuff bro..

and kudos to members for the spirit..

mushr00m wrote:
pergh... ROAK of the month la... congrats on getting the stuff bro..

and kudos to members for the spirit..

thanks bro! cheers

smadli07 wrote:
congrats bro.. bertuah badan... cheers

hahaha..thanks bro. yes, really lucky. cheers

I must say.....wau lau wei!!! Thats really awesome RAOK from the member EXCEPT mine!! Razz
From here i can see that u save up a lot $$$ from buying and hauling!! RazzRazz

chee keng hong wrote:
I must say.....wau lau wei!!! Thats really awesome RAOK from the member EXCEPT mine!! Razz
From here i can see that u save up a lot $$$ from buying and hauling!! RazzRazz

cheers thanks bro!

ayoyo i'm not in the list la.. tonite i will raok u something... my precious.. something dear to me.. err no... not my hot rod..sorry to dissapoint you.. but u will receive it nevertheless.. this the promise of the master of all master.. the master-better What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face ..btwe all damn nice stuff there ..congratulatits... and fantesticle raoks my fellow masters... cheerscheerscheers

Thanks for sharing your raoks.

Good to see the comradeship in HWCM is strong! Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling! cheerscheerscheers