Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kukubeh

Never ending loose Hotwheels picture thread - V3

5SP

*image editted*

Hi welcome to the board, if possible or when you have the time - please read the first post on "How to play this game?"....I'll turn a blind eye as you are a first offender - let's not ruin for everyone else. Also I've removed image. You still can post something else - but please stick to the 'game' and take notice on description, or find a car to post with similarity with previous picture post.

*** Reminder to all other members - I've made a list of those who has 'repeated' mistakes (during my absense) and is on my 'alert' list. You are being monitored.

Bro,

FYI, those are the OH5SP wheels.. Open holes 5spoke..
The one musclemania posted is a 5SP wheels..

continue with yellow..

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Think this thread can be considered 'out of hand'! And I'm closing it when the very next 'wrong' continuation happens...

Why cos many members here either...

1) Don't like reading (look first post - which tells you how to play this game)
2) Color blind
3) Have no intuition
4) Just belasah (don't care)..?
5) ....i can go on but it'll just memalukan the culprits - don't see any point either...so wanna play, play nice. Don't go ruin something that's doing great. Nothing to post, wait your turn. Wanna comment - no need to! This is a picture only (with description on your pic) thread...this is not 'rocket-science' or Add.Maths

** repeated offenders, or spammers (out of rage) will be banned permanently. TQ and have a good 'game'...

"Don't do upon others, what you HATE done back to you"....

Bukan cari pasal, lihat sendirilah

[img] dscn0020.jpg[/img]

Why not shifting to red? Very Happy