Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chia Joon Chai

add on special animal figure to make something difference.

Actuaaly Hotwheel have a lot of car can be done according your requirement, look some like to customised Hotwheel car in PDRM Helang, difference Tampo and.........

I bought some disney minitures and added on Hotwheel Baja Bug and look somethig diff and nice and it will be additionl add up as part of the collection...

talking bout figures.. where to buy small small figures of people? any places sell them?

wow!! The most awesome & amazing custom i ver see!! Simple & nice!! ahahahah!
BTW...those figurine can be bought from the cake shop!! Bakery always use these small figurine to decorate the birthday cake!!

SanLino wrote:
talking bout figures.. where to buy small small figures of people? any places sell them?
YOU CAN GET THE FIGURE FROM DAI KONG - SOMEWHERE NEAR CHU CHENG KHIR AND LOKE YEW

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! The most awesome & amazing custom i ver see!! Simple & nice!! ahahahah!
BTW...those figurine can be bought from the cake shop!! Bakery always use these small figurine to decorate the birthday cake!!
THE FIGURING IS FROM WATSON RM4.90 FOR TWO PCS, YOU ASLSO CAN GET IT FROM PETALING STREET

Chia Joon Chai wrote:
SanLino wrote:
YOU CAN GET THE FIGURE FROM DAI KONG - SOMEWHERE NEAR CHU CHENG KHIR AND LOKE YEW

I DONT KNOW WHERE IS THIS.. PLEASE TELL ME..

Nice and cute combination. you also can put alot of figurine example marvel superheroes or japanese mangga schoolgirls

Mat 'pedo'bear : " huh did someone mention school girls "....

* cabbutttt*

hassan wrote:
Mat 'pedo'bear : " huh did someone mention school girls "....

* cabbutttt*

Did I wrote wrong or offended somebody about patung budak sekolah Rolling Eyes

lol!lol!lol! ... ye la bang ..it could be somebody daughter or sister... j.k...j.k... takda la bang ... saja jer buat lawak ngan mat bear..dia kan suka yang comel2 bawah umur nyer...ahahaha....

hassan wrote:
lol!lol!lol! ... ye la bang ..it could be somebody daughter or sister... j.k...j.k... takda la bang ... saja jer buat lawak ngan mat bear..dia kan suka yang comel2 bawah umur nyer...ahahaha....

ok ok roger matbear sorry banyak-banyak