Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

New Forum Portal

It's got its pros & cons...can't satisfy all...

But when we eventually move on to another platform - that'll be PERMANENT!

wildspirit wrote:
Positively...it showing that we move on. Congratz.

congratz... saya pun sokong... akan tetapi mata saya agak silau dgn warna background... maybe its just me... Laughing

mcm pening skit.. agree with matbear. but they portal is nice.. maybe the background can be in darker colour? just my 2 cents..

jhc7598 wrote:
mcm pening skit.. agree with matbear. but they portal is nice.. maybe the background can be in darker colour? just my 2 cents..

fyi, facebook background is brighter, facebook make u pening also?

I have some suggestions:

- Pls reduce the font size of the info below the avatar pic.
- The quote I think needs to be a different colour, easy to be lost in the post. Last one was perfect
- I think the same applies to the spoiler too. It would look better in a different colour.

too much blue daa ..... like sinclair said resize the fonts....the rest acceptable jer laa

owh diriku ini mengambil masa untuk menyesuaikan diri dengan rumah baru ini...

demonicle wrote:

fyi, facebook background is brighter, facebook make u pening also?

yup, facebook also make me pening².. drunkenstarsstars

and now everything perfect!! Love it!! ideaidearolleyes

Do you notice that there is no separator between posts? See above the profile button for JHC is close to my nick. This just adds to the cluttered feeling. I think add a separator or add some extra spaces would look better.

And the quote box should include the name, and pls increase the size of the margins in the quote box.

yes yes... too close dont know where it ends and starts... why still so much blue...

as long as it stay simple, easy to surf n no heavy loading, no annoying ads...fine for me. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

demonicle wrote:
Noted and changed

sekarang dah cantek... terbaek... hammbek... jogetideajogetideajoget

demonicle wrote:
white ppl complain tooo bright. black ppl complain too dark. blue ppl complain too blue. red ppl complain it's not chinese new year... how?

Desmond i think probs most members here have not really whether color too dark or too bright, but how comfortable to browse through. Currently it's 'boleh baca' but can be much better. Colors and all members can grow with it like last time we already tried few colors before, but previous template they dig it cause overall the layout design is 'softer'.. rounded corners, threads nicely spaced and all.

My suggestion if you really want to stick to this forum feel try to get closer to this, http://board.spawn.com/forums/index.php Notice header is pure black but the font is white, the outline dividing each sections also white. Maybe no need to follow small font size they use. Color combinations also minimal (no textures) they just use 3 shades of light grey but place appropriately, we can probably do the same but stick to light blue theme. Maybe not this greyish blue, the Hotwheels blue but just make it very light.

The 'new post' and 'locked' logo on the left side also make it less fancy, maybe just the same black howtheels logo invert to red or something. That 'finger pointing' logo maybe should change. Forum will still look different but overall everything look blended together.

noted ucb. but we cant do white letters on black background. tried it before, the older members have a hard time reading.

i'm still working on the logos n icons.