• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

[Want to TRADE] Matchbox Mitsubishi Evo.10

??? This one,

FOR the British Police tampo.

PM me. Thanks.

59 Views and no reply, great....! nak kena tambah penyedap rasa ni, perencah T-Hunt ke......

Later tambah Baja Bug T-Hunt rasa2 jalan tak trade ni? hehehe....

Fadli85 wrote:
59 Views and no reply, great....! nak kena tambah penyedap rasa ni, perencah T-Hunt ke......

Later tambah Baja Bug T-Hunt rasa2 jalan tak trade ni? hehehe....

Sorry dude i tak tau benda ni playaz nak sangat, left most of this evos during 7e promo ari tu. Otherwise no need to trade pun i'll just pass it to you.

Yeah if you can do that I will so much appreciate it bro...! But I already have this blue Police Car, I'm not specifically into Evo-lotion, just the police car, that happens to be the model that everyone after.

Also I did went and check on a lot of 7-Eleven stores but I didn't find any like you said (sound like a lot!), maybe the distribution is not uniform throughout the country, I don't know for sure.

Thanks.

Fadli85 wrote:
Yeah if you can do that I will so much appreciate it bro...! But I already have this blue Police Car, I'm not specifically into Evo-lotion, just the police car, that happens to be the model that everyone after.

Also I did went and check on a lot of 7-Eleven stores but I didn't find any like you said (sound like a lot!), maybe the distribution is not uniform throughout the country, I don't know for sure.

Thanks.

Bukan distribution.. after me, sorang lagi enter, then sorang lagi, dan lagi, mana kasi can hahah.

Ooh, itu macam kaaaaaa? anyway kalau ada lebih2 sisa2 tu nak sehelai jer pun, buat variation, maybe even planning to set it loose, I already have the Dodge Monaco, Chevy Impala, Corvette, Charger all the American police cars quite obtainable, once they made with Japanese police car, habissss.....

Kalau pakai R35 GTR lagi la belum sempat turun lori dah sapu, mungkin baru keluar factory door pun dah sapu.

evo ni susah sgt nak dpt. mcm t-hunt pulak. aritu promo merata carik xjmp

Okay guys, item is reserved at the moment.

GT347 wrote:
evo ni susah sgt nak dpt. mcm t-hunt pulak. aritu promo merata carik xjmp

Don't lose hope GT347, I always think if a regular joe like me can get, I'm sure you will too one day, just don't give up.

Okay, item received from Hassan via Mushroom, moderators can remove/lock the topic, thank You..!