Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
premendran

My Lil Matchbox Garage

Hello all..these are some of the castings that i collect..well i need some help on what is missing here. If anyone has any extra of the casting i dont have, please let me know if you are willing to sell/trade..loose or carded also can..just wanna complete my collection.. Thanks.. Smile
[img] imag0410.jpg[/img][img] imag0411.jpg[/img][img] imag0412.jpg[/img][img] imag0413.jpg[/img][img] imag0414.jpg[/img][img] imag0415.jpg[/img][img] imag0416.jpg[/img][img] imag0417.jpg[/img][img] imag0418.jpg[/img][img] imag0419.jpg[/img][img] imag0420.jpg[/img][img] imag0421.jpg[/img][img] imag0422.jpg[/img][img] imag0423.jpg[/img][img] imag0424.jpg[/img][img] imag0425.jpg[/img][img] imag0426.jpg[/img][img] imag0427.jpg[/img][img] imag0428.jpg[/img][img] imag0429.jpg[/img][img] imag0430.jpg[/img]

Wow.. nice selections of cars you have there bro..
Keep it up..

Will buzz you if I do encounter some of these mbx series for sale.. Smile

oh my!!! Lots of MBX carded u have there!! I have some of it BUT stil missing a few too.

Thanks for sharing!!

CKH : thanks bro..but havent complete yet la bro...Smile

Wildspirit : basic only bro..still looking for the superfast edition..baru complete.. Very Happy

Honda Insight missing the red colour.

Is this garage just for MBX?

Still a lot of mbx to show here, please show it. thumbsup

Sinclair : yes bro just MBX..other brands i dont collect much just a few that interest me..is it? ok will look around for it..thanks for the info bro.. Smile
Sahama : yes bro..got more..but all not complete also..but this are the main ones i collect.. Smile

Awesome garage there mr. Premendran

premendran wrote:
Sinclair : yes bro just MBX..other brands i dont collect much just a few that interest me.

Ok cool. Maybe you want to add the word Matchbox into your thread title then? Will be easier to search for members interested in MBX. rolleyes

Eight: thanks bro..sikit sikit only.. Smile
GT347 : thanks bro.. Smile
Sinclair : ok..edited bro.. Smile