Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zoomckng

Rare thunt

Recommended Posts

Sinclair...seller is from Malaysia la - kudos to him la for getting that high bid Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rayz-HWC wrote:
Sinclair...seller is from Malaysia la - kudos to him la for getting that high bid Smile

I know la... that's why I said good price. Wish I can sell my regular at that price too. Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last night got a piece of the carded rare thunt torpedo, thanks to Shak Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
In singapore abundant Smile


Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
Last night got a piece of the carded rare thunt torpedo, thanks to Shak Very Happy

ppl give u thunt. pls get his name correct la cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zoomckng wrote:

ppl give u thunt. pls get his name correct la cool


Thanks, anyway I like to typed his name Shak instead Shakz7 which is lebih mesra rolleyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:

I know la... that's why I said good price. Wish I can sell my regular at that price too. Razz


Guess it's anyone's ability to - if and when or whoever scores the first TH in market - GO AHEAD BY ALL MEANS BE 1ST TO SELL ON EBAY!!! joget

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.