Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danny_sp15

RAOK from Sinclair

A parcel arrived at my hometown a few days ago... and... the contents of the parcel:

Mustangs!! 3 of them!! affraidaffraidaffraid
Im so touched.. Embarassed u guys always are being to nice to me even though i dont see u guys that often.. plus i've never even met sinclair, and he already gave me 3 Mustangs! Super duper thanks to sinclair for this wonderful gift, and super duper thanks to mushr00m for helping with the postage as well cheerscheerscheers

p/s: im really busy nowadays, everyday work like hell from 7am to 11pm. so i wont be around here that often. but rest assured that my passion for Hot Wheels, and Mustangs, will never die. Very Happy

congrats! and gd luck with work!
when fiesta arrive? heheh Razz

Glad to help you with your collection bro.

And many thanks to mushroom for sending it to you.

Never mind, work hard now then can enjoy later. nod

Congrats on getting those Mustangs...
Sweet rides there..
and kudos to Sinclair for the awesome stuff..

kurz wrote:
congrats! and gd luck with work!
when fiesta arrive? heheh Razz

Fiesta already arrived. Grey colour. but just a few days ago i accident. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad was driving back from work at 3am... so sleepy... fell asleep while driving, then bam, hit divider. habis kemek panel2 sebelah driver, from front to back.. Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

sinclair wrote:
Glad to help you with your collection bro.

And many thanks to mushroom for sending it to you.

Never mind, work hard now then can enjoy later. nod

I really appreciate the gift bro. Already asked my brother to keep the Mustangs in Mustang cupboard at home. Razz Many thanks bro!! cheerscheerscheers

mushr00m wrote:
Congrats on getting those Mustangs...
Sweet rides there..
and kudos to Sinclair for the awesome stuff..

Thanks for sending the gifts bro. U guys always help me even though im not that active anymore in this forum. really touched by ur efforts.. Embarassed

chee keng hong wrote:
another great RAOK!! Congrats!!

danielh wrote:
congrats!!! clap

darthvader wrote:
congratz!!!

Thanks guys! Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

aiyooo y like that..dont drive if mengantuk wor
glad ur ok..take care
work hard but not too hard ok! Very Happy

and congrats with ur fiesta! so how now?
will u recommend the car if i wanna buy? hehe Smile

i oso dont want to drive if mengantuk... but what to do, already stopped and rest a few times at RnR, but still sleepy... plus work is very tiring... i used to drive from KL to Kedah non-stop, never feel mengantuk... but now drive 15 minutes oso wanna sleep already... kesian my fiesta... total cost if want repair is 800.. Crying or Very sad

anyway, i would definitely recommend the fiesta! i'll be honest, it's not perfect. gear change from 1 to 2, or 3 to 2, isnt smooth.. and when cruising 90-110kmh, my right wheel got small grinding noise... but the satisfaction u get from the car is priceless... the handling is superb. and when u rev the engine beyond 4000rpm, the sound is so sweet. sometimes i just wind down the windows to hear my fiesta accelerate.. Razz