Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sab3lt

Tesco Hauls

Was informed by a fellow member friend that he is on the way to Tesco due to the promo.
and thanks for hauling for me earlier. (See you tonight)

So after that to kill my curiosity i went to 2 Tescos later and hauled some for myself and other members.

So my summary is ....Garage @ RM4.48 = all wiped out.

SM @ RM9.90 = Reventon will be wiped out first and maybe Mclaren and then others will be left hanging.

CS @RM9.90 = GL and Batman will be wiped out, hence did not see any...only leftovers.

Basic Cars @ RM5.90 if i am not mistaken = No new stock to be wiped Laughing

MOTU @ No discount = So all is left hanging......

Can somemone pls inform Tesco to do a better promo if they wanna clear their stock.....maybe @ RM4.48 as well?....hahaha.....or maybe i am wrong...all promo cars will be wiped clean ?

Anyway cut the crap..........

Hauled the below yesterday

dsc_0210.jpg

1 Reventon and 1 Mclaren is for myself, the others hauled for members (U know who you guys are, see you tonight)

congrats!!! thumbsup
i managed to get one sm mclaren at tesco cheras yesterday evening, others shown above has been wiped out...clean... Razz

Thanks all,

Ya....maybe i am wrong about the promo everything will be "clean and smooth"

Daniel, ya i went there about 5pm also......just took 1 SV, 1 Rev and 1 Mclaren GTR. Others scored at another outlet.

and they have to display it at another aisle not the toy section and they stock damn blardy high.....card not so mint/nice i must say......

sab3lt wrote:
Thanks all,

Ya....maybe i am wrong about the promo everything will be "clean and smooth"

Daniel, ya i went there about 5pm also......just took 1 SV, 1 Rev and 1 Mclaren GTR. Others scored at another outlet.

and they have to display it at another aisle not the toy section and they stock damn blardy high.....card not so mint/nice i must say......

haha..lucky for you bro. guess that i'm come over here a bit late.anyway happy with my mclaren. Razz

Pass me your number tonite bro....you will be there rite?.so when i see something i drop you a tinkle...

sab3lt wrote:

Pass me your number tonite bro....you will be there rite?.so when i see something i drop you a tinkle...

yes, i'm coming to gathering tonight. Razz
btw, pm sent.