Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Impavido doing a jump

Had the tracks out today to do some racing, love to see those cars zooming around. My kids were doing some jumps, so I took some pics. My camera too slow to catch the cars all at once, had to run it plenty of times but managed to make a series of pics to show the jump by the FE Impavido with some custom stickers. Evo X only had 1 pic so didn't use that. Somehow the Impavido out-performed the Evo X on this track.

The full track was a steep drop and double loops before this jump, then another jump through flames (plastic), then flying off the end of the track to land on a platform, had lots of fun. Tomorrow will try a double car jump if got time.

Very nice photo. in fact this one, wow ! manage to freeze the scene. Very Good!

My favourite car! Uncle Sinclair is that a custom Impavido, notice the tampo on the bonnet

That's cool sinclair, nice track car. Evo X is only good for display..

Suggest...first to make a video of the jumps. That way...on the computer with use of software application (photoshop etc) to pick the best frame of your jump and save keep as image file Smile

Impavido wrote:
Did this with my dad quite awhile ago...

wow... patut laa dari td ader bau terbakar... ayah saya x bg main api... Sad

Rayz-HWC wrote:
Suggest...first to make a video of the jumps. That way...on the computer with use of software application (photoshop etc) to pick the best frame of your jump and save keep as image file Smile

My camera is too slow to grab a good pic from video, all will be blur, too few frames per second.

Impavido wrote:
Did this with my dad quite awhile ago...
Spoiler:

Uber cool! cheers

Rayz-HWC wrote:

here is the video... heheheh

mr. sinclair this is how it will look like it was animated... Smile

sinclair wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:

My camera is too slow to grab a good pic from video, all will be blur, too few frames per second.

Well it's always good to experiment with your equipments instead of purchasing newer models all the time Smile...you may put it on a 'stand' but record different angles but all the time on same height level

...eight showed you are comic relief purpose, but if you look at some these links on youTube you'd be surprise wat wonders old cameras can do Smile
Hotwheels on youTube - Video 1
Hotwheels on youTube - Video 2