Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eight

Previous HWCM Annivesary Dinner Photos

Recommended Posts

these are awesome pictures, and look at everyone faces...
Look like fun...
I wanna go this year dinner... demmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
just come only. dont miss it. if you are a hw collector in msia, this is the closest thing we got to any hw related conventions/events thats going on in this country.

its might be a small event but its getting bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome pics there..eight!! I need to search back my photo file...again!!
Doesn't it look amazing & wonderful?? Come....register fast before its too late!! laugh1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zoomckng wrote:
just come only. dont miss it. if you are a hw collector in msia, this is the closest thing we got to any hw related conventions/events thats going on in this country.

its might be a small event but its getting bigger.


yes mr. zoom is right... is the closest thing to we can get to HW convention... to actually go to a convention is cost u bomb... flight ticket, accommodation etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zephyr wrote:
these are awesome pictures, and look at everyone faces...
Look like fun...
I wanna go this year dinner... demmmm


come & join la mr. zephyr... it will be fun & get to meet all the awesome collector here in the forum... people from kl, selangor, putrajaya, johor, penang, kedah, terengganu, perak, singapore & maybe indonesia pun ada seh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
awesome pics there..eight!! I need to search back my photo file...again!!
Doesn't it look amazing & wonderful?? Come....register fast before its too late!! laugh1


post the photos mr. ckh... so that i can save it in computer... hehehe

anyone else got photos just post here... we share the joy & fun we had... Smile

note: please dont post the baju kebaya girl photo... very sensitive wohooo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:
zephyr wrote:
these are awesome pictures, and look at everyone faces...
Look like fun...
I wanna go this year dinner... demmmm


come & join la mr. zephyr... it will be fun & get to meet all the awesome collector here in the forum... people from kl, selangor, putrajaya, johor, penang, kedah, terengganu, perak, singapore & maybe indonesia pun ada seh...


I try la bro.. can only commit the time by end of next month..
company schedule me for a trip in february...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
awesome pics there..eight!! I need to search back my photo file...again!!
Doesn't it look amazing & wonderful?? Come....register fast before its too late!! laugh1


post the photos mr. ckh... so that i can save it in computer... hehehe

anyone else got photos just post here... we share the joy & fun we had... Smile

note: please dont post the baju kebaya girl photo... very sensitive wohooo...

LOL!!! lol!lol!


BTW when i saw first dinner photo, i saw our beloved friend mr Danny.. Sad Al-Fatihah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zephyr wrote:
eight wrote:
zephyr wrote:
these are awesome pictures, and look at everyone faces...
Look like fun...
I wanna go this year dinner... demmmm


come & join la mr. zephyr... it will be fun & get to meet all the awesome collector here in the forum... people from kl, selangor, putrajaya, johor, penang, kedah, terengganu, perak, singapore & maybe indonesia pun ada seh...


I try la bro.. can only commit the time by end of next month..
company schedule me for a trip in february...


cool bro no problem... but just a heads up to you during the dinner might have lelong nice nice cars... tak dtg rugi... hehehehe Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
eight wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
awesome pics there..eight!! I need to search back my photo file...again!!
Doesn't it look amazing & wonderful?? Come....register fast before its too late!! laugh1


post the photos mr. ckh... so that i can save it in computer... hehehe

anyone else got photos just post here... we share the joy & fun we had... Smile

note: please dont post the baju kebaya girl photo... very sensitive wohooo...

LOL!!! lol!lol!


BTW when i saw first dinner photo, i saw our beloved friend mr Danny.. Sad Al-Fatihah


Al-fatihah to dear danny... he was a nice guys... we will miss him dearly...

p.s: jangan gelak en. jhc... nanti aku kena sound lagi kang.... Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:
Spoiler:
 

LOL!!! lol!lol!


BTW when i saw first dinner photo, i saw our beloved friend mr Danny.. Sad Al-Fatihah


Al-fatihah to dear danny... he was a nice guys... we will miss him dearly...

p.s: jangan gelak en. jhc... nanti aku kena sound lagi kang.... Razz

my condolences to dear Danny..
Anything funny happen during the previous dinner? share la...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zephyr wrote:
eight wrote:
Spoiler:
 

LOL!!! lol!lol!


BTW when i saw first dinner photo, i saw our beloved friend mr Danny.. Sad Al-Fatihah


Al-fatihah to dear danny... he was a nice guys... we will miss him dearly...

p.s: jangan gelak en. jhc... nanti aku kena sound lagi kang.... Razz


my condolences to dear Danny..
Anything funny happen during the previous dinner? share la...

nothing happen during the dinner... just after the dinner here in the forum... thats all... not so funny story... itu sahaja. the end... Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:

Al-fatihah to dear danny... he was a nice guys... we will miss him dearly...

p.s: jangan gelak en. jhc... nanti aku kena sound lagi kang.... Razz

silentsilenttonguetongue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHAH wrote:
hensem gak aku dlm gambar.....kan......... browsbrows

hensemm..... tahun ni nak sponsor ape, RazzRazzRazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thn lepas cawan ade sponsor sebijik ferrari, ade sape2 dpt tak? ha haaa,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

en. cawan... so long no story... see u during the dinner... Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
hensemm..... tahun ni nak sponsor ape, RazzRazzRazz


hahaha.......ayaq lioq......... tonguetongue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHAH wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:
hensemm..... tahun ni nak sponsor ape, RazzRazzRazz


hahaha.......ayaq lioq......... tonguetongue


thanks alot en. chah for the sponsor last year... walaupun saya tak dpt dvd player to... Razz
and to yg dpt tu best la... Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:
thanks alot en. chah for the sponsor last year... walaupun saya tak dpt dvd player to... Razz
and to yg dpt tu best la... Smile

btw kepada yang dapat DVD player tu x tgk ke disk kat dalam? dgr citer yg mem"sponsor" tu tertinggal DVD ehem ehem kat dalam, RazzRazzRazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
eight wrote:
thanks alot en. chah for the sponsor last year... walaupun saya tak dpt dvd player to... Razz
and to yg dpt tu best la... Smile

btw kepada yang dapat DVD player tu x tgk ke disk kat dalam? dgr citer yg mem"sponsor" tu tertinggal DVD ehem ehem kat dalam, RazzRazzRazz


really? hahahahaahhahahahaa must be an awesome dvd...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rayz-HWC wrote:
YAY I YG DAPAT DVD!! Very HappyTapi hor....takde dvd dalam pun


hahaha....your's are NOT the THUNT superized version............... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil


eight wrote:
thanks alot en. chah for the sponsor last year... walaupun saya tak dpt dvd player


haha....tu budget tahun lepas utk social responsibilities.........tahun ni, abuk jer........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHAH wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:
YAY I YG DAPAT DVD!! Very HappyTapi hor....takde dvd dalam pun


hahaha....your's are NOT the THUNT superized version............... Twisted EvilTwisted Evil


eight wrote:
thanks alot en. chah for the sponsor last year... walaupun saya tak dpt dvd player


haha....tu budget tahun lepas utk social responsibilities.........tahun ni, abuk jer........



abuk for lucky draw... hheheheh just joking... i think we already have some things for this year... nak tahu apa kena la dtg dinner... Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CHAH wrote:
tanya Din JHC7598............ browsbrows

i dont get any DVD player last time.. so i dont know.. i heard rumors only.. tonguetonguetongue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:
en. cawan... so long no story... see u during the dinner... Smile


bro eight, aku Ahad kerja, skrng opis kt cyber, jauhhhhh plakkkk.. so sad so sad..


http://blueewoke09.blogspot.com/2011/01/malaysia-hot-wheels-2nd-anniversary.html

http://amdshaz.blogspot.com/2011/01/hwcm-2nd-annual-dinner.html
[lots of event image]

please link to 1st post. might remind our last dinner meeting Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cawan wrote:
eight wrote:
en. cawan... so long no story... see u during the dinner... Smile


bro eight, aku Ahad kerja, skrng opis kt cyber, jauhhhhh plakkkk.. so sad so sad..


http://blueewoke09.blogspot.com/2011/01/malaysia-hot-wheels-2nd-anniversary.html

http://amdshaz.blogspot.com/2011/01/hwcm-2nd-annual-dinner.html
[lots of event image]

please link to 1st post. might remind our last dinner meeting Smile


timakasih bg link gambar... terbaik... thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cawan wrote:
eight wrote:
en. cawan... so long no story... see u during the dinner... Smile


bro eight, aku Ahad kerja, skrng opis kt cyber, jauhhhhh plakkkk.. so sad so sad..


http://blueewoke09.blogspot.com/2011/01/malaysia-hot-wheels-2nd-anniversary.html

http://amdshaz.blogspot.com/2011/01/hwcm-2nd-annual-dinner.html
[lots of event image]

please link to 1st post. might remind our last dinner meeting Smile


ahad tak boleh friday mlm la... ehehehehe friday gathering more happening now subang or putrajaya... Razz

anyway work comes first la... takde kerje takde duit takde hot wheels... Smile

awesome photos by the way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eight wrote:
cawan wrote:
eight wrote:
en. cawan... so long no story... see u during the dinner... Smile


bro eight, aku Ahad kerja, skrng opis kt cyber, jauhhhhh plakkkk.. so sad so sad..


http://blueewoke09.blogspot.com/2011/01/malaysia-hot-wheels-2nd-anniversary.html

http://amdshaz.blogspot.com/2011/01/hwcm-2nd-annual-dinner.html
[lots of event image]

please link to 1st post. might remind our last dinner meeting Smile


ahad tak boleh friday mlm la... ehehehehe friday gathering more happening now subang or putrajaya... Razz

anyway work comes first la... takde kerje takde duit takde hot wheels... Smile

awesome photos by the way...


aku kalau x cukup duit nak beli hw, dpt pgg n amik gambar pun jadik... Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jhc7598 wrote:
eight wrote:
thanks alot en. chah for the sponsor last year... walaupun saya tak dpt dvd player to... Razz
and to yg dpt tu best la... Smile

btw kepada yang dapat DVD player tu x tgk ke disk kat dalam? dgr citer yg mem"sponsor" tu tertinggal DVD ehem ehem kat dalam, RazzRazzRazz

eheemmm...tq to chah..dvd player tu mmg superb skali ngn dvd ehemmm..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing dude!

I never did manage to get a good picture of the car before I submitted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bckz2020 wrote:
So many nice cars!


To see and hold more nice cars, come to the dinner dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.