Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wildspirit

GIANT KELANA JAYA

8 kotak dijumpai hari ini, semuanya telah pun di rog#l dan dinodai.
Mooneyes 8 Crate, Black Reventon, Silver FF, Deep purple Lambo Estoque, White Mini, Yellow Shelby Mustang White 911, Red S2000 dll. Gua boleh pass semua..sebiji pun tak angkat alienflex

harus pembetulan , setahu gue, Reventhon tembaga yg menumpang D48
kerna Hitam menumpang sekali porsche biru dan dodge oren, so, bukan sampan yg tu pak

WS...count yourself lucky it came in more stocks and better yet different assortment than the last round promotion....

i didn't know why me loosing my w/s, during the spot i meeting with new collector digging up all those boxes which also he can only pick two Ferrari . I asking his permission to dig together, select about 5 - 6 cars, giving this in 40's fella my hp no..nice chating with him, he telling how he also anticipate to Superized ...HAHA. Things not as usual and i feel little mushy with myself..end up i put all back ... even i still not having them including that Mooneyes.. until now i still had a mixed feeling..today go to Amcorp i buying 2 used Take That and Sheryl Crow CD and 1 old school original FORD distributor crystal astray... again i meet with HW i want but didn't take.

...hmmm how come losing thw WS-power la...what did that shi*-Old-man say to you till you lost all mood for HWs Smile

wildspirit >> alamak.. plateau syndrome tu...u been hauling too much kot? can i suggest you to try to seek and sort out ur hw by year or series or whatever with a plan to sell it off... see what happen then.. Smile

Nomad wrote:
wildspirit >> alamak.. plateau syndrome tu...u been hauling too much kot? can i suggest you to try to seek and sort out ur hw by year or series or whatever with a plan to sell it off... see what happen then.. Smile

Wah!! Dun wei...you'll make him really stressed out!! LOL