Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jay8393

Corvette 5-Pack = Awesome!

I recently found the Corvette 5-pack, which I promptly bought without a second thought. It also happen to be the first 5-pack I ever bought in Malaysia, because they are pretty expensive here. grin

Opened it up later that day. I want all the cars in it, except for the COPO Corvette, which I already obviously have. sweat

Overall, this is a value-for-money 5-pack. I have no regrets paying for it, and I highly recommend everyone to get it. thumbsup

I want all 5 corvettes in that corvette 5 pack. I'm having a hard time around here trying to find that corvette 5 pack. It seems like everybody around here wants that corvette 5 pack.

this pack is not rare item, now u can buy at any aeon. like ferrari 5 pack and evo pack. i already get, yehyeh.

eskay wrote:
this pack is not rare item, now u can buy at any aeon. like ferrari 5 pack and evo pack. i already get, yehyeh.

Yes, but it's still quite uncommon at the moment because it's still new. Smile

i also found Evo, and ferrari 5 pack in tesco. And the corvette 5 pack still there~~

Nice, That Vette C6R is great, it must be a TH`s candidate!!! I vote for it!! Twisted Evil

HWBET wrote:
Nice, That Vette C6R is great, it must be a TH`s candidate!!! I vote for it!! Twisted Evil

I thought it was already a TH in 2007?

sinclair wrote:
I thought it was already a TH in 2007?

Yeah, it was already TH in 2007.