Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
samace22

Today's finds

I Got Today. 3 New Cars of the Decades. The 1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4, in Orange. The 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1, in Blue. And the 2010 Camaro SS, in Gray. I got 3 New Hotwheels 3 Packs. With the 1973 Ford Falcon XB, in Red, the 1968 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda, in Blue, the Dodge Charger SRT8, in White, the 1970 Plymouth Road Runner, in Green, the Ford Shelby Cobra Concept, in Blue, and the 2005 Ford Mustang GT, in Black. I Got the AC/DC 1972 Ford Ranchero, in Black. The Kiss 1959 Chevy Delivery, in White. And the Ozzy Osborne Ford Anglia Panel Truck, in Brown. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

Thanks Guys for the Nice Comments. I Got Today at the Flea Market. The Hot Bird, in Yellow. From the Hot Ones Series. I Got Today the Monster Dairy Delivery, in White. From the 2012 New Models Series. And I Got 4 Loose Hotwheels. The Surf Patrol, in Black. The Moto-Crossed, in Gray. the Peterbilt Tank Truck, in Blue. And the Ratmobile, in Black. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

Today i Got from the Flea Market. I Got a Summer Smash 5 Hotwheels T-Shirt and Bag. I Got a Rodger Dodger Plate. I Got a 1968 Cougar, in Red. From the Red Line Club Series. And I Got 19 Mainlines. The Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Van, in Blue, Angry Birds Red Bird, in Red, Surfin School Bus, in Gray, Hammerhead, in Yellow, Chevy Silverado, in White, 24/Seven, in Blue, Mad Manga, in Red, 1967 Oldsmobile 442, in White, Spin King, in Green, 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe SRT10, in Green, Canyon Carver, in Blue, Toyota Baja Off Road 4X4, in Blue, Skull Crusher, in Orange, 2012 Volkswagen Beetle, in Red, Ferrari California, in Silver, 2010 Toyota Tundra Off Road 4X4, in Yellow, Hypertruck, in Red, Dodge Charger Drift Car, in white, and the Ferrari 458 Spider, in Yellow. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

samace22 wrote:
Today i Got from the Flea Market. I Got a Summer Smash 5 Hotwheels T-Shirt and Bag. I Got a Rodger Dodger Plate. I Got a 1968 Cougar, in Red. From the Red Line Club Series. And I Got 19 Mainlines. The Scooby Doo Mystery Machine Van, in Blue, Angry Birds Red Bird, in Red, Surfin School Bus, in Gray, Hammerhead, in Yellow, Chevy Silverado, in White, 24/Seven, in Blue, Mad Manga, in Red, 1967 Oldsmobile 442, in White, Spin King, in Green, 2006 Dodge Viper Coupe SRT10, in Green, Canyon Carver, in Blue, Toyota Baja Off Road 4X4, in Blue, Skull Crusher, in Orange, 2012 Volkswagen Beetle, in Red, Ferrari California, in Silver, 2010 Toyota Tundra Off Road 4X4, in Yellow, Hypertruck, in Red, Dodge Charger Drift Car, in white, and the Ferrari 458 Spider, in Yellow. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

wow ! seem like a big catch for u ! congrats Very Happy

Today I Got from the Flea Market. The Lumina Mini Van, in Green, the Sheriff Patrol Police Car, in Black, A 57 Chevy, in Yellow, A Bulldozer, in Yellow, A Super Scraper, in Yellow, A Buick Stocker, in Black, A Zotic, in Blue, from the General Mills Series. And A Redline Splittin Image, in Silver. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

samace22 wrote:
I Got Today. 3 New Cars of the Decades. The 1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4, in Orange. The 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1, in Blue. And the 2010 Camaro SS, in Gray. I got 3 New Hotwheels 3 Packs. With the 1973 Ford Falcon XB, in Red, the 1968 Plymouth Hemi Barracuda, in Blue, the Dodge Charger SRT8, in White, the 1970 Plymouth Road Runner, in Green, the Ford Shelby Cobra Concept, in Blue, and the 2005 Ford Mustang GT, in Black. I Got the AC/DC 1972 Ford Ranchero, in Black. The Kiss 1959 Chevy Delivery, in White. And the Ozzy Osborne Ford Anglia Panel Truck, in Brown. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

Muscle madness there..congrats!

Congrats sam. At Amcorp flea market yesterday, got plenty new hw stuff too.

Today I Got 3 New 5 Packs. The HW City Works, the Mega Loop Mayhem, and the Jungle Rally. I Got the 1966 Dodge A100 Van, in Green. From the Ozzy Osborne Series. I Got 3 Motorcycles With Riders. The HW450F, in white, the Hammer Sled, in black, and the Tri & Stop Me, in Green. I Got 4 New Mainlines. The Twin Mill |||, in Blue, the 2009 Ford Focus RS, in Red, the Scoopa Di Fuego, in Purple, and the 1971 Dodge Demon, in Black. And I Got 2 1965 Ford Rancheros, in Green. From the 2012 Treasure Hunts Series. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

Today I Got 2 Color Shifters. The 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, in Gold. And the Rescue Ranger, in Orange. I Got the Hummer H2, in Orange. From the HW Performance Series. I Got 2 DC Comics. The 1956 Flashsider, in Black. And the 1965 Ford Ranchero, in Blue. And I Got the Creature Cars 5 Pack. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

hwcars wrote:
Congrats Samace ! Can't wait to see yr hauls pictures

me too ! Very Happy

Today i Got at the Flea Market. The Rite Aid 2 Pack. With the Tall Ryder, in Yellow. And the Hiway Hauler, in Red+White+Blue. I Got the 1965 Chevy Impala, in Yellow. From the Lowriders Series. I Got the Honda Racer, in Black. From the Designers Challenge Series. I Got the Ferrari F355 Challenger, in Silver. From the Basic Line Series. And I Got 2 Matt Kenseth Hotwheels, the Bass Boat, in Black+Yellow. And the ATV, in Black+Yellow. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

Today I Got at K-Day. The Custom 1971 Chevy El Camino, the 1969 Ford Mercury Cyclone, the Street Creaper, the Altered Ego, the Nasa's Mars Rover Curiosity, the Angry Birds Minion Pig, the Porsche Boxster Spyder, in Red, the Impavido 1, the 1967 Ford Shelby GT500, in Red, the Ford Thunderbolt, the Honda S2000, in Red, the Lamborghini Estoque, in Orange, the Baja Breaker Van, in Silver, the Dodge Challenger Concept Car, in Silver, the Lamborghini Gallardo LP-570-4 Superleggera, in Silver, the T-Rextroyer, the Teegray, The 1970 Pontiac GTO Convertible, in Black, the 1970 Camaro RS, the Amazoom, in Yellow, the 1970 Ford Torino, in Purple. I Got 3 New 2013 Hotwheels. The Nissan Titan, in Blue, the Ferrari 458 Spider, in Black, the Phaeton, in Black. I Got the 1970 Chevelle SS Convertible, in Orange. From the Treasure Hunt Series. And I Got the 1970 Chevelle SS Wagon, in Brown. From The Secret Super Treasure Hunt Series. And I Got a Backwoods Bomb. From a Friend. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

Wow bro, Congrats ! Big super hauls !! Email me yr cars photo. I help you post

I Got Today the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V, in Orange. From the 2012 Faster Than Ever Series. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

samace22 wrote:
I Got Today the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V, in Orange. From the 2012 Faster Than Ever Series. cheersjogetclapthumbsup

thumbsupclap