Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vandenan

TESCO Fuel Line Mini Series

Tired looking for new Hot Wheels at TESCO? Well this should cure your addictedness to dicast. A very cheap but quality dicast. In boxes so you dont need to worry to bring it out to play. Might be used as customs as well. Best thing about it, is not so many fans yet so you dont need to rush. Being a volkswagen fan I cant resist buying these:

In box pic:

From Top..Beetle variations (Sporty,Convertible and Normal), Golf , and Bus.

Will update the opened pics later.

sahama wrote:
A value for money diecast, cheap and neat Very Happy

Yup the paint quality sometimeslooks better. The downside of it are it does not come with tampos. All are plained. They also have varient of wheels' design. I'm thinking of swapping the wheels of the bus with HW rubber wheels.

At times they can be as low as RM2.90 each. The highest is RM5.90. I have bought a lot of R35 last time. All given away. Very Happy

trueno wrote:
At times they can be as low as RM2.90 each. The highest is RM5.90. I have bought a lot of R35 last time. All given away. Very Happy

they also have few SUV's like BMW X3 and..still looking if they got the X6 my real life dream SUV..

vandenan wrote:
trueno wrote:

they also have few SUV's like BMW X3 and..still looking if they got the X6 my real life dream SUV..

Yes Yes I love X6 too.
I bought a X6 diecast in bigger scale, i think is Maisto. the door can open.

I have whole set of Tesco Dream Car Series as last time promotion RM15 each!!! SO FXXKING CHEAP!!!!

I have some model too..

There are not many Japanese model produced..guess that's why not many people go for it..

redsk wrote:
I have some model too..

There are not many Japanese model produced..guess that's why not many people go for it..

Then I think if tesco want to increase their sales of their cars they just need to import JDM cars only. As a result all those JDM hardcore followers will buy them =p

notice that they put these stock on the below shelf (not on eye level display) so not many will notice it for the first time...

I noticed that most of boxed stuff will be parked at lower third of the racking...this inclyde maistos power racers and other less-known brands.
at least it is much much better than other places i've been too...older stuff parked alongside new stuff from other brands, etc etc...but makes the huntin more interestin'..

So far I think the upper casting is ok..painted well..I have a problem with some of their latest wheels design..my VW van have a bling2 wheels..I am thinking of re painting it. Give it a HW rubber tyre..then name it vandenan convention car..whahahahwehwh..

vandenan wrote:
So far I think the upper casting is ok..painted well..I have a problem with some of their latest wheels design..my VW van have a bling2 wheels..I am thinking of re painting it. Give it a HW rubber tyre..then name it vandenan convention car..whahahahwehwh..

I think they changed the wheels again. Those pizza cutter wheels are being phased out.

trueno wrote:

I think they changed the wheels again. Those pizza cutter wheels are being phased out.

Great bcz I think Pizza wheels is disgusting.

huileng wrote:
Great bcz I think Pizza wheels is disgusting.

Agree with that!!