Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

"The World I Know" - Made's Workshop

Guest Guest

Welcome to my little workshop!!! This shall be a space where you can place requests for those special designs you want me to do for you. My specialty is still and animated avatars. Sincerely speaking, I'm not that inventive with signatures and blends as some of my colleagues of the Digital Design Team. But... you can try me anyway, lol.

Here are some examples of my work...

And this one which I did on April 17th. LOL. How's that for faith in Cookie and how we would ROCK THE VOTE!!! Very Happy

Well... as my Cookie obsession grew worse, I made tens of these, lol. Also, did the banner at the top of the forum Very Happy

So, if you wish to request something in particular, "The World I Know" is open. Post here what you like to have: avatar, signature or banner and then send me a PM with the details.

Hope we do great things together Very Happy

Guest Guest

MommyWolf, just to let you know your order is ready in your PM Inbox Very Happy

Guest Guest

MommyWolf, here's your siggy Very Happy

Hi made,

I would love to have a cool siggy with my fun new DC pics. (from the UT show) I need a designer. Thx.

~Monica Lynn Eggen

Guest Guest
Hi made,

I would love to have a cool siggy with my fun new DC pics. (from the UT show) I need a designer. Thx.

~Monica Lynn Eggen

Sure Monica! Just PM me with the pics, phrase and any other details you would like to have in your siggy and I'll be glad to make it for you Very Happy

Have to leave for an hour or so, but when I'm back I'll start working on it Very Happy

Thanks for asking.

Love,
Made

Guest Guest
is there a way i can merge together a few of my concert pics for a siggy?

Hi dc_cookie! Yes, you can merge together your concert pics. Would you want to send them to me by PM and I'll merge them for you? Also tell me if you wanna add a phrase to it or something. Very Happy

Hey there~
I'm new to this site. Could you make me a siggy?? My favorite performance is "Always Be My Baby" so if you could incorporate some pics and lyrics from that performance, I'm sure I would love it!! Thank you so much!

**Oh, do you think you could make me a matching avi as well?? Thanks again!!**

~Serena

Guest Guest

Sure Serena, I'll be more that glad to make you a siggy and matching avatar. ABMB is my favourite performance too! It was sooo emotional!

I'll PM you as soon as I've got a sketch. Thanks for coming to the "The World I Know" workshop Very Happy

Guest Guest

"The World I Know" will be closed till Sept. 2nd. 'cause the owner is traveling to the States to meet the MAN Thud_oldWooHoo!!Yahoo! (and some other not so important things, LOL).

See y'all soon. Take care. Blow Kisses

Made

Guest Guest

Hi folks and fellow DDT members. I'm back in business Very Happy Have missed y'all a lot but on the other hand, I can tell you I had a blast! I could meet David before the Charlotte concert and then got to see the show!!! A M A Z I N G!

So, with fresh energy "The World I Know" will gladly accept your requests.

Love,
Made

welcome and back and glad you met david. i didnt even meet him and i live here in the states. lol!!! glad you had a great time.

Guest Guest
Thanks dear! Awww, you couldn't meet him! My "meeting" him was a fleeting second, hahaha.

Well, hopefully he'll have a loooong career and it seems he'll be making a promotion appearance in Chicago for his new CD. Maybe you can hope for that. Good luck!