Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gaiamaiden

New Mystery Items Released 24/7/09

New Mystery Items Released 24/07/09

Baby Tambourine Decor
Baby Cat Doll
Baby Wind Chime

Obviously, this new pond in the middle of town came as quite a surprise to all the residents, “?” was hurrying back to his Mystery Store with pictures of the new Mysterious Items (which are now available), and to try and be as quick as possible, walked as close as he could to the water’s edge while going around the pond. Unfortunately, a cheeky Puppyfish jumped right out of the water and hit the pictures out of “?”’s paws and into the pond. Sirius grabbed her rod as fast as she could and cast towards the pictures, and eventually (after much struggling) managed to reel them in.

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive got all three!!!!!! YAY! my luck is with me today xx
you are so lucky :biggrin: :

lucky you Smile
i just got wooden tables and cookie jars (when i want them they never appear lol )

Gaiamaiden wrote:
ive got all three!!!!!! YAY! my luck is with me today xx

I have to say not fussed on any of them. :dry:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy cat lady here ............. neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed cat baby dolls OMG!!

sorry ... almost had a stroke there LMAO

lmao luna xx

I love these items!!!!

maybe not as much as the sheep doll but I do love them lol xx

Wow, the items are cute, but what is up with the theme? People were commenting on how the white baby hat changed due to a glitch. I want the baby cat definitely, but will NOT be happy if there is a whole baby them this week with cribs, etc. Nothing against babies. I love them, just feels like a slap in the face when you've been trying for 3 years

Brandiwine77 wrote:
Wow, the items are cute, but what is up with the theme? People were commenting on how the white baby hat changed due to a glitch. I want the baby cat definitely, but will NOT be happy if there is a whole baby them this week with cribs, etc. Nothing against babies. I love them, just feels like a slap in the face when you've been trying for 3 years

Sorry to hear that Sad Personally though, I have been waiting for a long to for Pet Society to release baby items. I'm excited about this weeks new items!

mallow wrote:
Brandiwine77 wrote:

Sorry to hear that Sad Personally though, I have been waiting for a long to for Pet Society to release baby items. I'm excited about this weeks new items!

Hi Mallow
welcome to the forum. would you please add your facebook link to your profile as per the rules of the forum
Thanks congratulations

You are very lucky Lin Yao :biggrin: : . Nice items Laughing , i wish to find quickly the baby cat doll :roll: it is so funny :tongue2: .

Guest Guest

love the baby cat doll, open about 15 gmb today, but none of them is...Sad, waste 7500 coins..

Guest Guest
wow nice !!