Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mangoberri

Country Story Up and ready to play!

It's available to play now! So grab your hoses and fertilizers to join in the fun!

Mangoberri wrote:
It's available to play now! So grab your hoses and fertilizers to join in the fun!

is it on the playfish site?

thanks, just been having a play lol

hehe nice game! but hard to lvl =[
always stand there doing nth waiting ...lol
wonder how to lvl faster...

Tis fun. reminds me of harvest moon. Just wish I had more peeps on it xD.

Ika wrote:
Tis fun. reminds me of harvest moon. Just wish I had more peeps on it xD.

Add me if you want. I find it kinda boring after PS

i don't care for it =(

i went to buy fertilizer and found out i needed CASH COINS

all the cute animals (brown cows) and cute trees (pear trees) ... CASH COINS

you have to steal crops from your friends (you can always give them back, but i refuse to steal, even if it's just a game)

i'm too much of a city girl i guess .. hehe. if i want to farm, i'll play in my pet society garden, next to my mansion. i have sheep and pigs there ... that's kind of like a farm?

must say the avatars are very cute though! Smile but not as cute as pet society!! nothing can compete with our cute little pets. XD

I have a question, how to level up fast?

I am really digging country story! Not as much as PS mind you...lol. But I still really like it!! I'm glad a lot more of my friends from PS have also decided to join Country Story congratulations

If anyone wants to sent me a f/r I am on PS, and Country Story as well. Just make sure to put in a note with your request that you want to be friends for PS and Country Story. I'm active everyday or at least every other on both games Smile

lunadaisy wrote:
i don't care for it =(

i went to buy fertilizer and found out i needed CASH COINS

all the cute animals (brown cows) and cute trees (pear trees) ... CASH COINS

you have to steal crops from your friends (you can always give them back, but i refuse to steal, even if it's just a game)

i'm too much of a city girl i guess .. hehe. if i want to farm, i'll play in my pet society garden, next to my mansion. i have sheep and pigs there ... that's kind of like a farm?

must say the avatars are very cute though! Smile but not as cute as pet society!! nothing can compete with our cute little pets. XD

you're a nice girl.. not stealing crops even if it's a game.. i'll applause for that.. :biggrin: :