• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New mystery Items Released 31/07/09

Guest Guest

New mystery Items Released 31/07/09

Bundles of fun!

Hey Pet Society fans! The newest mysterious items have just been introduced in Pet Society on Facebook, so sign in now to see what you can find. As normal, “?” wasn’t giving too much away, but Sirius managed to get a few clues out of him, so see if you can work out what they are:
 gmb10.png

Tied up first!
Sweet on the inside!
Bundles of fun!

If you are currently playing, make sure you save and quit, and then reload Pet Society to have a chance at finding these items! (We will update this in a few days with images!)

While Sirius was walking home from the Mystery Store, she noticed a duck by the fishing pond. Sirius has a love of ducks, so she decided to have a quick chat. Much to her surprise, the duck was significantly more talkative than “?”, and proceeded to quack about some seeing some brand new fish in the pond!

There’s one last thing that you should know, you will no longer need to reload at midnight GMT to reset your visits and races each day, or to see the new items in the stores each Monday at midnight GMT! If you are playing over midnight GMT, you will receive a message in game advising you when the new day has begun!

Also, New Fish Have Been Released! so far we have confirmation of: Blow Fish, Cheese Fish, Octopus, Blue Ram, you can see all these plus other fish that are available or coming soon at the PSFC Aquarium...You can find that here!

We hope you enjoy these updates!

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

Parts of this text is from http://blog.petsociety.com
Images added and uploaded by jwr

aww.....love those items.......!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations :blink: :blink: :blink:

paulinedelacerna wrote:
wish to have them

hiya hun Smile welcome, please could you add your facebook link as its part of our terms and conditions, if you need help with it let me know Smile

Gaia x

These are the nicest set of new GMB's that I have ever seen! I really really love them!!
WOW!!

Cute all lol

want to open box now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe

I wonder if this weeks theme will be a candy shop/gift shop/toy shop type of thing?

I haven't seen any item previews around in the last couple weeks. Are we not going to get sneak peeks anymore?

mallow wrote:
I wonder if this weeks theme will be a candy shop/gift shop/toy shop type of thing?

I haven't seen any item previews around in the last couple weeks. Are we not going to get sneak peeks anymore?

Ok scratch that. I see the new items are now up. I must be timing my visits wrong Laughing

how cool. havent got them though Sad 50 gmbs and 70 bmbs later and nothing

nice nice nice!!!!
love them =)
cant wait to open gmb!!