Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New Mystery Items Released 06/08/09 + Game Update

Guest Guest

New Mystery Items Released 06/08/09

Underwater ‘Tails’!

Hey Pet Society fans!

“?” was walking a much safer distance away from the water’s edge when hurrying back to his store with the pictures of his newly ordered mystery items this week, as he didn’t want any Puppyfish causing him issues again! Today though, he should have been paying less attention to the water, and more to the sky, as the Red Parrot was circling, and while “?” was looking down at the water, swooped down to once again grab the pictures out of his paws.

The Red Parrot seemingly hadn’t learnt much since his last encounter with “?” though, as just two seconds later, he let out a victory squawk and the pictures went tumbling into the pond.

Sirius, as usual paying attention to everything “?” does around this time of week, saw the whole incident, unfortunately she had left her rod at home, so just dived into the pond to try and retrieve the pictures.

While searching the murky waters, she spotted some strange fish she hadn’t seen before, who swam away from her startled, luckily she had an underwater camera with her (very prepared, isn’t she?) and took a couple of snaps, but who knows what else may be in there!

Check the PSFC Aquarium for all the new fishes-It will updated very soon!

Eventually, she found the pictures the Red Parrot dropped, and brought them up to the surface. By that time though, they’d been in the water for quite awhile, so they may be a bit hard to make out.

untitl18.png

To try and discover what these newest mysterious items are, or to go fishing and see what you could possible catch in the pond, sign on to Pet Society via Facebook now! If you are currently playing, make sure you save and quit, and then reload Pet Society to have a chance at finding the latest mysterious items or catching some new fish.

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

Parts of this text is from http://blog.petsociety.com
Images added and uploaded by jwr

Other Stuff!

untitl16.png
There is also a shortcut to the pond!

untitl17.png
Interface change
if you send a item with gift function you have research bar to find a friend more easier

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i must admit im not very keen on this weeks MB items
me too congratulations i opened 20 bmb and only found 1 wall ribbon congratulationscongratulations

yea!!!!
finally sth good!
i wish they even make that we can pick how many quantitys of items we want to send to our friend! haha!

wow i luv the new mb!!

i caught some new fish:
chocolate donut
golden butterfly
sheep
spotted bass
blue sea urchin shell

i think they're new~~

Gaiamaiden wrote:
i must admit im not very keen on this weeks MB items

Nor me! The pictures OK, but the tealight and pot are horrible! Not overfussed on the shell type stuff thats gonna be in the shops either! Cheap week next week

i am always unlucky when it comes to MB especially the GMBs....

question...how do i get the golden poo?

you just have to not wash your pet hun and make sure your pet is full and happy. But actually getting the golden/rainbow poo is all about luck x

oh ok...i will stop washing my pet starting NOW...

thanks for the tip though...

i am so glad my friend introduced this website to me...

anyway congratulations on your wedding day...