Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
realiTVlover

The Survivor Game - AI Performances, Continued

This game is over - we have a winner - Hello, after 19 days and 824 votes!

This is a game like Survivor or Idol only the songs are the contestants. We vote for and against songs until they are voted off the island album. The last song standing wins.

The top 6 songs from this game will compete in a run-off with the top 6 AI studio tracks. The top 4 of that competition will compete in the finals against the top 4 David Cook {Permanent, Bar-ba-sol, Lie & Declaration}, the top 4 Analog Heart {The Truth, Silver, Makeover & Let Go}, and the top 4 Axium songs. There will be only one competition at a time.

The Rules:
  • Each song starts out with 15 points.
  • Give 2 points to and take 2 points away from any songs still in the running. You can use both points on one song, or split them up.
  • You may only vote once per day (day ends/starts at 9PM EST).
  • When a song drops to or below zero, it has been voted off the Greatest Hits album, and can no longer be voted for or against.
  • If your vote does not follow the rules, it is not counted.
  • PLEASE DO NOT GO BACK AND EDIT ANY VOTES… it will screw everything up.
  • If more than a day goes by without an elimination, we shave 5 points a day off each remaining song until one is eliminated by votes.

Results, Day 19, 8:20 PM, after 824 votes:
# SONG Days Votes
1 Hello
2 Billie Jean 19824
3 Always Be My Baby 17751
4 The World I Know 14608
5 Music of the Night 10425
6 Eleanor Rigby 9410
7 ISHFWILF 6250
8 … Your Face 5237
9 Time of My Life 5219
10 All I Really Need is You 4192
11 Little Sparrow 4189
12 I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing 3149
13 Sharp Dressed Man 3142
14 Day Tripper 3141
15 Livin’ On a Prayer 3130
16 Everything I Do 291
17 I’m Alive 285
18 All Right Now 277
19 Baba O’Riley 274
20 Dare You to Move 155
21 Dream Big 154
22 Happy Together 135
23 Innocent 132
24 Hungry Like the Wolf 125

Now this I can deal with. There were wayyyy too many songs to choose from when it first started. At least I know now that my favorites are still in the running.

TWIK +2

Always Be My Baby -2

Guest Guest
Hello +2

The World I Know -2

Tough one. All of those song's are my fave.
Hello +1
TWIK +1
Billie Jean -1
ABMB -1

keep263.jpg

Guest Guest
Hello +2

ABMB -2

This is so hard. Those are my 4 favorite performances, so it's so tough to minus anything. But I have to + Hello as long as it's here... it's the song that started this all for me.

Guest Guest
TWIK +2
ABMB -2

Update:

Songs in the RunningPoints
Billie Jean52
Hello48
Always Be My Baby43
The World I Know32

Hello +2
ABMB -2

From the first treble in his voice... to the kiss on the mic at the end of the performance, Hello had us all. Thud_old

Hey...do you guys know why I chose dorothyparker as my username? Because her line, "His voice was as intimate as the rustling of sheets" immediately came into my mind when David sang "Hello".

Just sayin'.

Hello +2
Billie Jean -2

PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:
TWIK +2
HELLO -2

Prissy!!!! Did you even read my post??? David....rustling sheets... come on!!!!!! Razz

Good morning, 'Nerds!
dp, your words are falling on deaf ears! Everyone's forgotten that Hello was the the one that changed everything! Crying

Songs in the RunningPoints
Billie Jean52
Hello48
Always Be My Baby41
The World I Know34

PrissyCOOKieBR wrote:
TWIK +2
HELLO -2

Prissy!!!! Did you even read my post??? David....rustling sheets... come on!!!!!! Razz

Laughing hystericall Sorry!!!I like TWIK better but I LOVE HELLO too. Crying

Guest Guest
Hey...do you guys know why I chose dorothyparker as my username? Because her line, "His voice was as intimate as the rustling of sheets" immediately came into my mind when David sang "Hello".

Just sayin'.

Hello +2
Billie Jean -2

I love that, DP! That's perfect.

i'm pretty sure i didn't play last night, so here's my vote:

hello: +2
TWIK: -2

Guest Guest
Hello +2
TWIK -2

I love TWIK but we have got to keep this game moving!

The World I Know is my favorite of the remaining performances but Hello is right up there too so I would love to see them come in 1 and 2. Billie Jean really needs to die... NOW! LOL flag

Guest Guest
@Leann wrote:
The World I Know is my favorite of the remaining performances but Hello is right up there too so I would love to see them come in 1 and 2. Billie Jean really needs to die... NOW! LOL flag

Hey, now... No-no!

@Leann wrote:

Are you kidding me? No, it's not!!!

Just sayin'.

Hello +2
Billie Jean -2

No words could be more true. Thud_oldAwww LoveThud_old

Hey, now, everyone be nice to the songs that aren't your favorite and to the people who love those songs.

Carry on.

Hey, now, everyone be nice to the songs that aren't your favorite and to the people who love those songs.

Carry on.

You mean saying "Die, Billie Jean.....Die!" isn't nice? Who knew? LOL flag

Carry on.

You mean saying "Die, Billie Jean.....Die!" isn't nice? Who knew? LOL flag

Razz

Seriously, though - we most of us ARE really attached to some or all of these songs. If I said "'Hello' can suck my a**," you might be offended. Well, maybe not you, lol, and I would never say that about my beloved "Hello"... but I've been known to get offended when a favorite of mine is accused of not belonging near the top, so I've GOTTA mod slap THAT one! Razz *insert wrist-slapping smiley here*

If I said "'Hello' can suck my a**," you might be offended. Well, maybe not you, lol

Yes...you know it'd take a hell of a lot more than that to offend me. But I get your point. Very Happy

Guest Guest
Billie Jean +2
ABMB -2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.