Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Piper

World Tour Project Book WAS DELIVERED AT HARD ROCK BY ANAT ! YEAH !!!

@molly4DC wrote:
OK Girls, the book and cd are finally ready.

This is the front cover of the book (if you don't see your pic don't worry, the rest of the pics are on the back cover):

If you can help with covering the expenses I would really appreciate it. My paypal address is: eanat67@gmail.com

Thank you.

In my name and Anat's too, I would like to thank to everyone here who helps us at this project,
sending pics, messages, giving support,
crossing fingers for us !!!
We are all amazing WN's and awesome friends !!!

Group Hug2Blow KissesGroup Hug2
The book with the international fans messages/pícs and this fan video will
attemp to be delivered
at Ventura Show (August 12) by Anat (Molly4DC) or at
Sacramento Show (August 21) by me (Piper) and Anat (Molly4Dc)

HugFingers Crossed!!!Fingers Crossed!!!Hug

If you want to see a larger version of the video, you can see at this link:
http://b2ctest.onetruemedia.net/shared?p=8bfb4da7c88e8f739de7e4&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

========================================== THE ORIGINAL TOPIC POST ===========================================

I was talking with a WN friend about the difficult that us International Fans have to see David, not every fan has the money to go to US and see one of his shows, and I told her that " every David's fan deserves to see him, no matter where she lives" ...

So this "Project" came into my mind.

I need your help - international fans and US fans too - to have good ideas about it.

What could we do to help this idea to come true ?

A WORLD TOUR AT 2010 - VISITING ALL THE COUNTRIES WHERE THERE'S WNs - CANADA, CENTRAL AMERICA, SOUTH AMERICA, EUROPE, ASIA and OCEANIA.

What can we do ?

A book with our messages ?

A donation campaign to some charity - linked with the WORLD TOUR PROJECT ??

I need ideas that might work, that could reach David and touch his heart !!!

WHO WANT TO HELP US ??

This a image to the project I created:

world_10.jpg[code]

i will try and tell him about this next week when I see him in Tennessee.

even tho i live in the US, i would love to help out bc EVERY fan deserves to see him

This is great! I will definitely support this and try to help whenever and whatever i can.. Great

I would so love to see David tour the world so he could get a full appreciation for HOW MANY fans he has that love him.

You all DO know that you would have to do cell casts for the rest of us though, right? The home team can't be cut off from him for THAT long of a period of time without getting SOMETHING! LOL flag

I'm all into this! I will give the best that I can to support. Awww Love

keep2130.jpg

@btvs wrote:
i will try and tell him about this next week when I see him in Tennessee.

Dear THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your support !!! Flower BouquetFlower BouquetFlower Bouquet

If you want to, I can make this banner bigger and you could print and try to give him...

What do you think ???

I'm all in! I think the book idea is great. But how in the world will we get the book to him when finished?

I'm all in! I think the book idea is great. But how in the world will we get the book to him when finished?

We can make a book like de S&S book Stacy organized, the international fans posts their message for him, with a pic and talking about their countries, and asking for David's World Tour...
And we ask an american fan to try to print the messages and mount the book and give him in one of his shows....

What do you think ?

i don't have a printer unfortunately but my plan is that if i get an autograph and signature and possibly the second night if he comes out i will ask him to record a short video for the international fans and at that point i will let him know how many there is and where they are from and how he has to visit them all and about this plan. I will be waving a british flag at the venue

This is a great idea!I would love to help in anyway that I can! Since all the WNs deserve to see their WN Hero!

I loooooooooooooove this idea Smile I will do everything I can.

@Piper wrote:

We can make a book like de S&S book Stacy organized, the international fans posts their message for him, with a pic and talking about their countries, and asking for David's World Tour...
And we ask an american fan to try to print the messages and mount the book and give him in one of his shows....

What do you think ?

That's what I thought too. But do we have someone in the US to help us with this? I think we're gonna need to raise a donation too for printing and binding. As much as I think of it as a great idea, I don't wanna ask for too much favor to that particular US WN... Smile

It would be awesome if we were able to organize some type of fundraising event, where the proceeds would go to charity linked to the World Tour group. Unfortunately it would be difficult to get everybody all in one place. We'd have to get creative thinking of an event...

My PR instincts kick into high gear when I read threads like this, but I lack the experience and ideas to really get things going. Very Sad

@btvs wrote:
i don't have a printer unfortunately but my plan is that if i get an autograph and signature and possibly the second night if he comes out i will ask him to record a short video for the international fans and at that point i will let him know how many there is and where they are from and how he has to visit them all and about this plan. I will be waving a british flag at the venue

It will be great if you can record a video !!!! Amazing !!! Fingers Crossed!!!

What do you all think to start a topic to the World Tour Project Book - anyway ?

While the girls are posting there we'll be trying to find out who at US could help us, how we can raise money to print and binding...

scratchGroup Hug2scratch

Wow, what a great idea!!!! Bring me on board!!!

BTW, is anyone from other board is on in this??? scratch

Wow, what a great idea!!!! Bring me on board!!!

BTW, is anyone from other board is on in this??? scratch

I'm thinking to post at DCO too - but first of all I want to see what we'll gonna do... and post there after we had decided "our stratagy"..

Group Hug2Fingers Crossed!!!Group Hug2

I am making a dvd for david of my fanvids :
Heroes :

I have put on the cover : ON BEHALF OF ALL THE INTERNATIONAL FANS
hope that's okay?

I'm thinking to make a book like the one Jen (originalorange) put together for David's birthday, with photos of landmarks, beautiful places, venues.. minus our photos (or with our photos if you want, but I don't want to give him a very similar book).

First, we should list the country of each contributor, and maybe later we can put red spots on the world map to represent each country and make it as cover.

That's my idea. If anyone has brainstormed any ideas, that would be cool, b/c I'm such a non-creative person Wink

how about me? i wanna see his concert here in philippines in may 16. i'm a poor girl yearning to see him (david cook, of course), have his album and autograph, his e-mail address, his friendster , and EVERYTHING!!! (oops, that was too much) i tried searching everywhere to find the price of his ticket and OMG!!! it was too expensive! i want to afford one, but i don't know how. my savings were not enough to buy one.

well, here it is

VIP (reserved seating) = ₱3625.00
Gold = 2075
Silver (standing) = ₱625.00
Bronze (standing) = ₱315.00

i wish he could have that project here....
awwwwww

thanking here,
word nerd #3614

You bet, everyone deserves a show!

I like the idea of a message book, with a map to show where exactly everyone lives.

how about me? i wanna see his concert here in philippines in may 16. i'm a poor girl yearning to see him (david cook, of course), have his album and autograph, his e-mail address, his friendster , and EVERYTHING!!! (oops, that was too much) i tried searching everywhere to find the price of his ticket and OMG!!! it was too expensive! i want to afford one, but i don't know how. my savings were not enough to buy one.

well, here it is

VIP (reserved seating) = ₱3625.00
Gold = 2075
Silver (standing) = ₱625.00
Bronze (standing) = ₱315.00

i wish he could have that project here....
awwwwww

thanking here,
word nerd #3614

aaaaww WN32597.. You forgot something :
Titanium is P 12,425
Platinum is P 6,215
I've got my VIP tix already. I'm with a friend. Maybe you could join us in planning for the concert? you can pm me or jovelyn and chel..

keep2138.jpg

YES, that is so right!!
On the world tour, will Philippines be included too? Very Happy

^ Hopefully it does include Philippines.

I have nothing againts Archie but I prefer an all night of Cook.haha

^ Hopefully it does include Philippines.

I have nothing againts Archie but I prefer an all night of Cook.haha

LOL flag Me too!
And it feels kind of weird, being the teenager that I am, that I am a fan of "hot" Cook instead of "Cute" Archie! LOL flag

Yeah, Hopefully. Fingers Crossed!!!Please!
EVERY WORD NERD DESERVES A DAVID SHOW!!!! Mega Rock

@btvs wrote:
I am making a dvd for david of my fanvids :
Heroes :

I have put on the cover : ON BEHALF OF ALL THE INTERNATIONAL FANS
hope that's okay?

It will be great Emma !!!!

I'm thinking to make a book like the one Jen (originalorange) put together for David's birthday, with photos of landmarks, beautiful places, venues.. minus our photos (or with our photos if you want, but I don't want to give him a very similar book).
First, we should list the country of each contributor, and maybe later we can put red spots on the world map to represent each country and make it as cover.
That's my idea. If anyone has brainstormed any ideas, that would be cool, b/c I'm such a non-creative person Wink

We have a topic about the international word nerds....
http://wordnerds.omgforum.net/word-nerd-community-f13/international-word-nerds-t325-250.htm

Italy=1
Pakistan:1
Uruguay:1
Dominican Republic:2
Croatia: 1
Canada:11
UK: 5
Costa Rica: 2
Indonesia:2
Australia:3
Vietnam:1
Malaysia:6
Ecuador:1
Philippines:15
Brazil:16
Finland:4
Sweden:1
Singapore:4
Israel:2
Venezuela:1
Romania:1
Scotland:1
France:1
Japan:1
Slovenia:1
New Zealand:1
German:1
Peru:1
Netherlands:1

@kianpeag wrote:

And it feels kind of weird, being the teenager that I am, that I am a fan of "hot" Cook instead of "Cute" Archie! LOL flag

Laughing hystericallLaughing hystericallLaughing hystericallLaughing hystericall

INTERNATIONAL FANS DECLARATION FANVID

Do you remember my Declaration video - the one I made with the fans pics ???

I have the idea to make another version as part of our project only with the international fans pics, and try to give it to David
- I'll figure out how to give it to him.

If you did not have your pic at the original video, and want to be part of the new one, send me your pic by PM.
The pics used at the first one I have them saved, so if you are at the first one you'll be at the second too.

Anyway this is the original link - so (if you don't remember) you can check if you are on it or not:

Quote :

cheers

Let's keep it up, international fans! Let's populate!! Great

DECLARATION FANVID PREVIEW

I'm posting here a preview of the fanvid I'm making - only with the pics I have till now - for everybody see what's my idea and give me suggestions.

I have to put a long time to each pic to fit the whole music, but I'll adpating the time when I have more pics...

i'll try and get him with a uk flag this week!

@Piper wrote:
DECLARATION FANVID PREVIEW

I'm posting here a preview of the fanvid I'm making - only with the pics I have till now - for everybody see what's my idea and give me suggestions.

I have to put a long time to each pic to fit the whole music, but I'll adpating the time when I have more pics...

Hi Piper, I already sent you the pics. Smile
Choose one from those. Very Happy

@Piper wrote:

We have a topic about the international word nerds....
http://wordnerds.omgforum.net/word-nerd-community-f13/international-word-nerds-t325-250.htm

Italy=1
Pakistan:1
Uruguay:1
Dominican Republic:2
Croatia: 1
Canada:11
UK: 5
Costa Rica: 2
Indonesia:2
Australia:3
Vietnam:1
Malaysia:6
Ecuador:1
Finland:4
Sweden:1
Singapore:4
Israel:2
Venezuela:1
Romania:1
Scotland:1
France:1
Japan:1
Slovenia:1
New Zealand:1
German:1
Peru:1
Netherlands:1

I think that list needs to be updated. I'm the only Indonesian girl here Wink
We have to make a list of every WN who wants (and really has the time) to do this project. But first of all, we have to get a fixed idea of what project we should work on. Is it a book, or a video? (I'm thinking video is easier, we can just send it online, but there's no guarantee David will watch it or even know about it)

But first of all, we have to get a fixed idea of what project we should work on. Is it a book, or a video? (I'm thinking video is easier, we can just send it online, but there's no guarantee David will watch it or even know about it)

Cookie4tune,
The video is our first idea... I'm already thinking on a way to send him and be sure he will see - I have some ideas but I prefer not tell before I could be sure that will work....

I think that list needs to be updated. I'm the only Indonesian girl here

Go to the link http://wordnerds.omgforum.net/word-nerd-community-f13/international-word-nerds-t325-250.htm and update the list there...

We have to make a list of every WN who wants (and really has the time) to do this project.

I'll open a topic so the ones who really want to join could sign in.

I think that list needs to be updated. I'm the only Indonesian girl here Wink
We have to make a list of every WN who wants (and really has the time) to do this project. But first of all, we have to get a fixed idea of what project we should work on. Is it a book, or a video? (I'm thinking video is easier, we can just send it online, but there's no guarantee David will watch it or even know about it)

Actually, I think there is more international WN here than those we know of. Because from what I have seen some of them might be active on other boards or prefer to just lurk. Very Happy

I would love to take a part in this project!
If you need any help with designing stuff, Im here for you! Smile

Oh, and I think that there is at least 2 more girls from Israel here..

Great Idea ! Get a banner to him, I love the one you are showing and maybe ask him to make a VLOG directed at Internation fans ?

@rdunndeal wrote:
Great Idea ! Get a banner to him, I love the one you are showing and maybe ask him to make a VLOG directed at Internation fans ?

We need someone at U.S that is going to one of his shows, to print the banner and give him and ask him to record a VLOG for us !!!

IT WOULD BE GREAT !!!

I sent him a message - and post a comment - at his MySpace profile... asking for the Vlog.

I hope he could read.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.