Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 7/5 Galveston, TX (pics, videos, recaps, tweets)

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all recaps, pics and vids of the 7/5 Galveston, TX concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We would like to emphasize that we will not tolerate any more talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board!

2. All pics have to be 800 px max in width or if you are unable to resize them, just post a link to them (resizing in Photobucket is really easy). If we find pics larger than that, we will replace them with their appropriate links. We'll keep a tally of those people breaking this guideline. If you break the pic posting rule 3 times, you will earn a temporary ban.

3. Please - especially when posting photos and videos - give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap).

Not sure if there is a cellcast for tonight's show or not. Please check back for updates.

Yay! Have fun everyone. Smile I believe there is a cellcaster.. Mandy said she'd post details sometime today.

Have a terrific time everyone who is going to the show tonight!

Hey everyone. I'll be heading to Galveston soon. This is my last show on the Declaration Tour...so I'm kinda sad already! Very Sad

Will try to give updates when I get down there!

Guest Guest
Have fun and stay hydrated!

Guest Guest
I hope everyone has a great time... and I hope that you all can get pictures and videos to share.

We'll be waiting to hear your stories!

Who's opening for David and the guys tonight?

Stage looks awesome! Very Happy

Enjoy your last show of Declaration tewer, Jamie!

Awwww. Very Sad I am always sad at the end of a weekend when I'm going home, so I can only imagine when Oct comes and it'll REALLY be the end for me..

Guest Guest

Have fun Jaime!! Looking forward to your recap! Don't think of it as your last show because he is still adding more dates! It is only July so Fingers Crossed!!! for at least one more for you!

Yeah, you never know what might come up! Smile If nothing else, you should try and make SC/GA work in October!

Guest Guest
Jamie keep the faith! I thought that New Haven was my last show for this tour. Then he added the Foxwoods and Philly shows that I can go to.

Have a great time everyone, and stay hydrated!!!

Aww Jamie... Very Sad I'm sad for you. You should totally try to do SC/GA in October!

Hug

Leaving the house now, will be in Galveston in 2.5 hours. Will update from there! I offered to cellcast, but I haven't heard back from Mandy yet on whether or not I'm needed.

Bye y'all!

Guest Guest
Have a safe trip, Jamie!

Interview with fans at the Moody Gardens, the radio is having a contest to win meet and greet passes, GOOD LUCK everyone.

That girl is cute, good luck everyone!

Quote :

needtobreathe: Watchin Our team (the Braves) in the bus and gettin ready for the 1st of 10 shows with David Cook. Go Bravos and America!

Sigh. *will accept NTB, will accept NTB..*

@Jul wrote:

LOL! Jul thats funny! I was sitting here thinking the same thing when I saw that on Twitter..and I was thinking Sigh I miss Ryan already! : ( ...but I will be strong and try to accept new beginnings..ugh!

Do the Braves and the Royals play in the same league? Will there be a problem? LOL Nevermind not in the same league.

@Jul wrote:

LOL! Jul thats funny! I was sitting here thinking the same thing when I saw that on Twitter..and I was thinking Sigh I miss Ryan already! : ( ...but I will be strong and try to accept new beginnings..ugh!

NTB and GRO fans are probably thinking the same thing about David. *will accept david cook. will accept david cook.*

lol Just think guys. This is good for David. It exposes him to new potential fans.

@vsteph1 wrote:
@Jul wrote:

NTB and GRO fans are probably thinking the same thing about David. *will accept david cook. will accept david cook.*

lol Just think guys. This is good for David. It exposes him to new potential fans.

LMFAOO! They are pacing themselves for the guys, haha!

@rehabno1 wrote:
Do the Braves and the Royals play in the same league? Will there be a problem? LOL Nevermind not in the same league.

Not worry about baseball rivalries between David and NTB.

Now...David and GRO (Green River Ordinance, band AFTER NTV)? THAT...might be a problem. GRO's from Fort Worth, TX -- area where the Texas Rangers are from [HUGE rivals to the Royals].

Guest Guest
Oh dear... *sees the results of bets between the bands in the near future*

Yeah I wonder how many NTB and GRO fans will actually stay for David's set? I remember at the HOB Orlando a ton of people left after David played. But that could be because they needed to pee or get something to drink. LOL And it's not like Dave consistently comes out to greet fans so they could get to know him like Ryan does. And that is not a diss on Dave, just a fact. We all know the whys and wherefores. Actually I feel bad for Dave cause I am sure he would like it to be all casual like it is for Ryan when he signs out in the lobby.

Wow, NTB is only playing 10 shows with Dave? Funny that I'll be seeing them 3 of their 10 shows. LOL Face Hopefully I'll somewhat like them at the end...

Hey y'all! I made it, sitting behind the stage listening to soundcheck I think. Buses close by. No sightings yet.

Glad you made it safely, Jamie! Very Happy Thanks for the update. Did you ever hear from Mandy if she needs you tonight or not?

Jamie, Mandy just tweeted and said she'll have you be back-up.

I appreciate the offer Jamie Smile I'll keep you in mind as backup in case LMP doesn't make it in time or LightOnForCookie doesn't call in.

Guest Guest
Have fun, everyone! And, Jamie, never say never! I predict another show for you. I just feeeeel it!

lmao @ Jamie stealing Dave's wi-fi! ROFLOL

And hey, found this in the planning thread:

OMG...I just won tickets to the exclusive performance.

*dies*

Hope you have a great time and tell us all about it! bounce

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.