Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*Spoilers* 7/5 Galveston, TX (pics, videos, recaps, tweets)

Very nice pictures Jamie, thank you! Great And thanks to Jamie and Jodie for the recaps.

Here's a partial IJDIYAT:

Oh and great pics Jamie! Jodie couldn't find her camera, so I went solo...but I saw lots of cameras so I know there will be plenty of good pics floating around...

I also hope like CRAZY that someone got banter vid where he's talking to my niece!!! Awww Love

I did, Jodie, where he said "I think these two could move around a little more, you know?" and did that little butt wiggle. Damn he's cute. With such a cute ass. Oh wait...did I say that out loud? Must be the delirium talking now. Shocked

It's just before Barbasol. My vid is uploading now; hopefully it will be ready in the morning. Why do mine always take 3-5 hours to load each video?

I did, Jodie, where he said "I think these two could move around a little more, you know?" and did that little butt wiggle. Damn he's cute. With such a cute ass. Oh wait...did I say that out loud? Must be the delirium talking now. Shocked

Razz

Guest Guest
So glad to hear that everyone had a great time! Jamie and Jody, thanks for your recaps! Jody... I'm so glad that you and your niece had such a wonderful time... you have just won "Aunt of the Year" award with that birthday present for your niece I bet!

Boo for crappy security guards who won't let you move. At least they didn't have the heart to move the little girls back.

I'm glad to hear NTB was a good opener... I think they are playing at my 3 shows this weekend. I'm going to try my best to give them a good shot, even though they aren't Ryan.

It's so great to wake up to video and pics. Jamie, I love the last pic with the scrunchy face. I love his scrunch face when he sings! You can feel the passion in his voice when he does that.

One question. We heard someone arguing with security through the cell cast (before the show started) about standing. My question is: did everyone finally stand for David? I pictured everyone sitting and David saying oh no, no, no. This won't work. Everybody on your feet NOW! lmao. I love bossy Dave. Anyway, just wondering how everyone was able to stand with security being such bastards.

Jodie, yor recap was terrific. Sounded like you were still in Cook after-glow mode. lol. I love it!

Guest Guest

Great recaps Jody and Jaime!! You both made me smile and laugh this morning! Seeing the guys live really takes on another life of it's own!! It is so hard to explain but you girls did a great job!

Thanks for the all the updates, pictures and videos Jaime!! Great

Guest Guest

Wonderful recaps ladies..... Sounds like you had another wonderful time Jamie.

(((JODY))) I'm so excited that you had such a super fantastic time. I know you've been waiting for this for a while now and I know just how you feel. Hug

Jody, what a fantastic recap, thank you so much for taking the time to make us all feel like we were there with you! Awww Love

Thanks to Jamie for your great pictures and recap too!

Guest Guest

Thanks Jamie for the pics and vids and great recap!!! And Jody, what can I say? I'm huber happy for you that you had such a... profound experience ShockedLaughing and for taking the time to share it with us. I can assure you it felt like I was there with ya. And just love that your niece had a great time too and that David took notice of her.

Guest Guest
Jody!!!! AHHHHHHHHH So glad you had an amazing night!!

Jamie, I'm sad this was your last show. I always look forward to your recaps, pics and videos! Thanks for everything.

WOW Great Pics and Videos and Recapps Thanks Jodie, and Jamie. I Love Waking up and sitting in front of my PC and Just watch all the Fun fold out . It Always starts my Day off to a Great Start . Thanks For Sharing and Jodie im happy your Niece had such a great Time. GreatGreat

Wow!!! Holy plethora of pictures and videos!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING. Awww Love

Little Dubbers:

Probably my favorite of the night:

Sorry for such a small sprinkling of pics, and for them being lower quality than usual. The outdoors and my camera do NOT get along.

Is it wrong that all I can think looking at these pix is that it doesn't matter how big you get... you still got to pick up your dog's poo. If that doesn't make you humble I don't know what will

OMG, can I just saw how much I love him and that freakin dog?! And I love when he wears that walkie talkie thing.. all professional looking.. LOL Face

Guest Guest
LOL flag V, I was thinking the same thing. Picking up dog crap has to be a grounding experience.

I'm just glad he does it, because he could easily get someone else to do it..as most celebs would..

Also, I'd like to point out that I too would want to move to Texas for those movie ticket prices.. ROFLOL

Loved those pics of D&D Espcially the ones with Dubbs going Poop and Dave waiting with the poo bag on his hand for Him To Finish. Too Cute and Funny LaughingLaughingLaughing

Guest Guest

That is just too funny! In Gainesville when Neal was walking Dublin after the show for David my friend told him he should be carrying a pooper scooper etc. He told her it wasn't his dog!! LOL Face We also told him some crazy fan would probably pick it up and that made him laugh!

Hey y'all, a couple more of my videos uploaded:

I have four more to go: Mr. S, Declaration, Make Me, and Breathe Tonight. They're coming, I promise!

The sad thing is some crazy fan probably WOULD pick it up.. LOL Face

Yay, thanks for the videos, Jamie! Very Happy

Oh, and thanks for all the kind words and virtual hugs Very HappyHug

Jodie, I'm so glad your first experience was so amazing!

Fans at the radio in Houston waiting for the accoustic performance, cellcast to start soon

PIC

Quote :

mkearns1317: At the Budweiser Select Live Music Lounge with the mama to see David Cook. :-)

Howdy folks. The other girls have made a great recap. Security was on a power trip. David was smoking and except for the large Amazons moving in front of me in between sets everything was wonderful. My camera decided to act up and since the large Amazon was in front of me (even though she was only 1 row behind to begin with) many of the pics I took are blocked. Did get 2 videos but the computer doesn't want to download.

Enjoyed meeting Jamie. Wish I could have met more, but it was hard enough explaining to my sister and niece how I knew people.

@Jul wrote:
OMG, can I just saw how much I love him and that freakin dog?! And I love when he wears that walkie talkie thing.. all professional looking.. LOL Face

i hope that walkie talkie thing is just to keep in touch and not to holler for help! Freaked!

Oh my God
I still cant believe I was there
It was awesome

I have a lot of pics to share with you but I am going to need time. I came home at 6:50 am this morning and I am working since 8 am, so I havent sleep at all. But soon I will put here my pics

Girls... I have a question

I saw yesterday 4 girls in the row behind me, that i think that i "know" from somewhere. One of them was wearing a black skirt and glasses and there was another that has a 11:59 tattoo on her back. Are you girls from this site? I am pretty sure you are, but I didnt want to ask yesterday because my english is very bad, and anyways, I was not totally sure.

I know who the girl is with the 11:59 tattoo. She doesn't post here.

And then...?

Why I feel that I know those girls? From where?
I am never posting in other websites... who knows

But thanks for clarify my doubts

Well this is going to make me unpopular, but Gypsy, I was in the red tube top and white shorts behind you, standing next to the girl with the 11:59 tattoo and the girl with the black shirt and skirt.

No, you are not unpopular... i do remember you
By your side was another girl with curly blonde hair, right?

You were by my side when David was with Dublin behind the stage and we where talking pics of them, maybe you will remember me...

I also remember another blonde women that I think that was there with you guys too.

Anyways, I am sure that I am the unpopular, I am sure you guys wont remember me

Guest Guest
OMG, just catching up with this thread. I LOVE him in a white shirt and jeans. *dies*

Jody, I'm so glad to hear you had such a blast!!!!!!!!! You deserved it, girl!

@Prissy wrote:
Quote :
ruby2466http://twitpic.com/9iae9 - Admittance lanyard!!!

Mitsy won tickets too??!?! Crying non-stop Am I the only hardcore TX fan that didn't win tickets to this?!?

My Mr. S. vid + banter about going to the movies finally uploaded:

Mitsy said someone invited her. I would be owing my life to that person!

No, you are not unpopular... i do remember you
By your side was another girl with curly blonde hair, right?

You were by my side when David was with Dublin behind the stage and we where talking pics of them, maybe you will remember me...

I also remember another blonde women that I think that was there with you guys too.

Anyways, I am sure that I am the unpopular, I am sure you guys wont remember me

No, I remember you, I just didn't know it was YOU Very Happy The curly blonde was my younger sister. The other blonde woman was Kristin from Seattle (MagnoliaDC).

Guest Guest
Thanks, Jamie!

^Aww that's such a cute picture of him with the girls!! Thud! I love seeing him with kids!

Those might be relatives of his; I saw those little girls sitting near me at the show, in a section that had been David's tickets. Cute, right?

Oh, and here's the WiFi situation I was telling y'all about:

Razz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.