Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fashionista

I MADE IT!!!!!

Well, as you may have noticed I was vanished for a while , and before that I have made a thread apologising for deleting many of you due to my limited time and that i had to focus on my studies. I also removed and blocked all other games , except Pet Society of course but with a few friends in order not to spent hours in front of the pc! And a very limited time per day , if there was any, in the forum!

In order not to say much, I want to say that it worked! in all my group projects i received excellent comment about professional work , one professor show my project in the class related to how the perfect and ideal project would look like , that i delivered few days before the deadline!

In addition to that, last week there were my finals and lots of kids wanted my notes and I help a lot of them by explaining the exercises and the methodology and I wrote A in all my 5 cources and even in calculus that i knew that it's easy for me, my professor told me you wrote 100%, like on the midterms , the day of the statistics final, with the same teacher!

It is really important to me to have high grades because i'm in my 3rd year now and i'm a junior and i wanna be a graduate next july with honors, and maybe a scholarship?!

I wanna achieve an even Higher GPA and I have recieved for the past two semesters a letter from the Dean for high academic standing and maybe this semester would be exactly 4.00!!!!! -if i do well in the summer session.

I have only now left concentration courses and 3000- 4000 level so maybe i wont be so regualar as I used to, now we have a break for a week and next week the summer session starts!

wish me Good Luck People!!!!

Good luck sweety!!!!
OMG you did the best you could and keep going! I think we are all for you
I think PS is not so important like your life way you can make right now, cuz in PS you can trade and in the real life you can't go back! That's why I'm really supporting you!!!!
One more time: GOOD LUCK!

Guest Guest

Congratulations Fash. It's well deserved Smile

Sweety!!!!!!! so nice of you! and I believe you're right, PS makes me feel like a child and forget my worries for a while but it's not my life right now! plus not being in front of the pc all the time made me see my friends more and be more outgoing! congratulations

Tired a little , cause I was studying like crazy still have lack of spleep but soooooooooooooooooooooo thrilled, about the results!!!!!and how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? missed you!

Guest Guest

Well fash, you know what they say: After a long work, you need to go to vacation congratulations

Lazar wrote:
Well fash, you know what they say: After a long work, you need to go to vacation congratulations
you're soooooo right !!! I'm enjoying not doing nothing!!!! at least for a week! Laughing

Guest Guest
Fashionista wrote:
Lazar wrote:
you're soooooo right !!! I'm enjoying not doing nothing!!!! at least for a week! Laughing

You could always come to Belgrade and see our cultures and buildings Laughing

maybe in the future Laz, when I will be having more savings!!!! I would love to though...

wow! nice to hear that fash..im very proud of you..congrats and keep up the good work sweetie...we miss you of course but u have to focus on your studies more as it is very important ....

Lazar wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Lazar wrote:

yes!! you can stay at my place Laughing

wellcome back fash!! i missed you1!!

Spooky wrote:
Congrats Hun!!! What is ypur faculty?
sweety!!! what do you mean by faculty? AshamedAshamedAshamed

chay wrote:
wow! nice to hear that fash..im very proud of you..congrats and keep up the good work sweetie...we miss you of course but u have to focus on your studies more as it is very important ....
awwwwwwww!!!!!!!! CHAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! you always give such great advices! very much! I have missed you tooooo!!!!!! I'll try to do my best!!!!

Lucky Strike wrote:
congratulations and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very much my sweetest Anastasia!!!!!! I wish the best of Luck for you too, my love!!!!

tweet40 wrote:
Lazar wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Lazar wrote:

yes!! you can stay at my place Laughing

wellcome back fash!! i missed you1!!
aaaaaaw!!!!!!!! tweet!!!!!! you are always so sweet!!!!!! very much!!!!!!! I have missed you toooooooo!!!!! how are you??????

You know Bailey & I are rooting for you 100% We both wish you the Best of Luck and have complete faith that you will do it!!!!

:leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy:

Good Luck
We Love you Bunches

you have such a good head on your shoulders!! keep up the hard work hun! you should be so proud of yourself for everything you've accomplished so far!!! i wish you the best!! we'll always be here for you!!

Fashionista wrote:
Spooky wrote:

i mean what do you study in the university

Tiddly Winks wrote:
Congratulations. So glad that is behind you. Smile
very much Tiddly!!!!!!!

dawnbrans wrote:

You know Bailey & I are rooting for you 100% We both wish you the Best of Luck and have complete faith that you will do it!!!!

:leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy:

Good Luck
We Love you Bunches
Daaaaaaaaaaawn!!!!!!!! very muchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! your kind words and support mean a lot to me! very muuuuch!!!!!! love you tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

smorkle wrote:
you have such a good head on your shoulders!! keep up the hard work hun! you should be so proud of yourself for everything you've accomplished so far!!! i wish you the best!! we'll always be here for you!!
very much smorkleeeeeee!!!!!! congratulations i hope that i would be proud!!!!!!! my best wishes for you too!!!!!!!

Spooky wrote:
Fashionista wrote:
Spooky wrote:

i mean what do you study in the university
Ashamed I'm a marketing major!!!!!

bunnyfuzzyness wrote:
Congratulations!!!So super proud of you!Best of luck!!!!

Kathyyyy!!!! you are always so sweet and kind!!!! my best wishes for you too sweety!!!! may you always be smiling!!!!!!