Flytrap Music Hall
514 E. 2nd St.
Tulsa, OK 74120

Date: Thursday February 18, 2010 08:00 PM
Doors: 7:00 PM

TicketStorm

18 & up only. $15.00.

Weekday Fail Very Sad

And Im going to Tulsa. Just ordered my ticket. Now to find reasonable airline fees.

Excited

This is so exciting!! I'm so happy for the one's who can go. Have fun! Smile Do you think there will be more? or is it just the one date? coz we're gonna need a lot of videos. Wink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

How many times have I screamed in here? Lol. I'm depressed but excited at the same time. So happy for you who can go! Please please please, bring my soul with you guys!!! Please!

And it's a week after my birthday! Now if Andy slips acoustic Waterside to the setlist, THAT would be the best birthday gift ever!

It is possible. What I mean by that is... WHOA!!!! That's AWESOME!!!! Fantastic! But I shouldn't be surprised Wink

Nope! I've seen Andy sing Anodyne and Make Me, but that's the closest I've come. Smile
Oooh, girl! i bet your gonna have such a great time. Seeing them all together *sigh* what a beauitful sight that would be.. Thud! Ahhh! i wish i could go. bounce Your gonna have so much fun! Very Happy

Guest Guest

Ashley!!! I hope you have a blast seeeing MWK!! I would give anything to be in Tulsa to see them *sigh*

Living here kinda sucks Saddest

Have a great time, Ashley, Chele, and anyone else lucky enough to get to go to Tulsa for the show! I'm really excited for you guys. I wish they could go everywhere, but I'm sure they'll get lots of love wherever they go.

Guest Guest
Ash, I would SO jump on that ticket....but I really can't afford to fly over 2000 miles.....AGAIN. Hell I'm still playing catch up on bills from June!

Guest Guest
And I'm still kicking myself for not staying a couple more days to go to Tulsa!!

Next time I'm taking a bus..... SO much cheaper!! It cost me over $1200 to fly there and back. If I took the bus it would have been about $500 total!

ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited

Tricia wrote:
And I'm still kicking myself for not staying a couple more days to go to Tulsa!!

Next time I'm taking a bus..... SO much cheaper!! It cost me over $1200 to fly there and back. If I took the bus it would have been about $500 total!

Over $1200!!! Seriously? Yikes That's how much it coasts me to get to the states from Israel. You should definitely take the but next time, Tricia. The question is, how long does it take to get there by bus?

Ashley and anyone else going have a great time. So jealous!

Guest Guest

It's a 2 day drive to get to Missouri - and that $1200 is in Canadian funds too. I think I can handle a 2 day drive and save myself over half the money, lol.

You never know Ash... I just may end up taking a couple of trips this summer Smile

I thought I would pop in and tell y'all I'll be there to video the whole set! I know the owner of the Flytrap so I am hoping he gives me some special...consideration. I need a good spot to film this historic event! Just hope there is heat this time!

I thought I would pop in and tell y'all I'll be there to video the whole set! I know the owner of the Flytrap so I am hoping he gives me some special...consideration. I need a good spot to film this historic event! Just hope there is heat this time!

OMG! I hope he gives you that special consideration! This is so exciting. Thank you in advance!

Hmm... am i crazy to even CONSIDER going to that one???? i kept checking airfares over Aircanada and it would b around 600$ for a roundtrip or it's half the price by bus with greyhound but it takes about more than a day to get there! I would so love to go and prove to my family that i can go to a show without David in it! lmao

oh well... i really want to go especially since Joey will be there Very Happy (no offense to Monty whatsoever) and i've always dreamed of hearing either Anodyne or Till I'm Blue Live...

i just hope to find cheaper airfare. until then not sure.

Stephora
AI Tour '08: July 26, Toronto Canada

Declaration tour '09: 13/03;23/05;03/08;04/08;02/10;03/10;14/11;16/11

No, you're not crazy! Now, I may be, b/c I also checked for airfares, which is more than $2500 for roundtrip ticket.
But I'm not THAT crazy, b/c I don't have the money anyway. Lol.

Kathy, thank you so much in advance for your sure-to-awesome videos! And have a FABULOUS time at the show. I'm still all WooHoo!! for everyone who gets to go, I'm glad a handful at least from here can make it.

Guest Guest
I'm all kinds of late to the thread, but ticket bought, flight booked... sanity lost. Excited

Wish I could lose what is left of my sanity and go too. It's going to be a tough week for me. The 26th is my bday and I'm definitely going to be suffering from concert envy between MWK and the Palm Springs Dave show. But I'm glad that so many are going to be there and we well have recaps, photos and videos to enjoy.

Umm... if I send you money, would you buy me a hard copy of Luna at the show? Anyone?

I really would like a hard copy too. If anyone is willing to buy me one I'll send you money. Thank You!

In the DD in the twitter thread, Chele offered to buy some - you might try PM'ing her (CCforDC)

Will pm her right away. Thanks for the information. =D

Aw I'm so jealous of those of you who get to go to this!
Super jealous!
I live too far away, and I'm too young as well Very Sad
(5 more months til I'm 18!)
Have a great time guys...and take lots of pictures and videos for us PLEASE!!! Great

I have a ticket but ... doesn't look like I can make it to this show and to David's show at the Morongo. I'm still hoping for some kind of miracle that I can do both (Money Fairy, are you listening?) but probably will have to just stay with the Cali show. Sometimes being responsible sucks...

Aw, Debbie, I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll announce an MWK show in LA soon before or after the Morongo show!
Fingers Crossed!!!

Guest Guest
I have a ticket but ... doesn't look like I can make it to this show and to David's show at the Morongo. I'm still hoping for some kind of miracle that I can do both (Money Fairy, are you listening?) but probably will have to just stay with the Cali show. Sometimes being responsible sucks...

Aww I know how you feel. I'm on the East Coast and can't do either show. I'm hoping for some kick ass videos and photos though. I know that some of the people going are amazing concert photographers.