Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*PLANNING THREAD* 10/30/11 Austin, TX - ACL Live

Guest Guest
Welcome to the planning thread for the 10/30/11 Austin, TX - ACL Live concert. This is the place to share your excitement, find out who is going, make any plans to meet up with other friends at the show, look for someone to share transportation, hotel rooms, etc.

This show is listed as a co-headlining show, with Carolina Liar as the opener.

Please be aware that all information in this thread is, to the best of our knowledge, current at this time; but is subject to change at the discretion of the venue or tour management. We recommend that you use the links we will provide below to watch the websites for any changes in ticket sales or other information.

TICKET INFO

Tickets on sale HERE.

VENUE INFO

This is a seated show, scheduled to start at 7:30 pm.

USTREAMING

We are hoping to Ustream as many of the shows as possible, and for this we need your help. If you are going to the show and have an iPhone, Windows phone, or other Android phone, and would be willing to help bring the show to all of us who cannot be there, please send a PM to Stacy (realiTVlover) and she will give you further information. Ideally, we would love to have two streamers per show - one as a primary, and one as a backup if needed. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help out this way. We really appreciate it!

Have fun planning your show, and if you find any further helpful information about the venue or show, please post it here so we can add it to the original post.

Absolutely no info regarding this show is anywhere on the internet. Hell, not even the venue is aware of it- someone called them this afternoon and they were totally clueless. Nothing on website, no presale codes or on-sale times...wtf? WTF

This show has a General Admission floor and a seated mezzanine. Of course, I went with GA. Smile

Plus I caved and bought VIP for this show too. Rolling Eyes

Guest Guest
Bet you are getting excited, Jamie!

If I can get through the rest of this week, I'll be excited. I had a biochemistry exam yesterday, a lab quiz last night, lab homework due tomorrow, and a major lab report due Friday. I'm pulling my hair out! Shocked

Anywho, it looks like I'm the only one from the Home going to this, so I may UStream for y'all if security looks good. I'll be on the floor, so we'll how it goes.

Guest Guest
That would be awesome, Jamie! Thanks for offering. *fingers crossed that security isn't of the camera Nazi type*

Here's what I saw on Twitter:
@Dammit_David: I've got 1 extra GA ticket for Austin - at cost or even free for deserving fan. Tweet me if you're interested!

Maybe anyone wants to go but couldn't get ticket?

Head's up for those going to Austin:
Quote :
LaverneTX
Also, got a SCOOP!! They will be in costume tomorrow night!!

@cjester27 wrote:
Head's up for those going to Austin:
Quote :
LaverneTX
Also, got a SCOOP!! They will be in costume tomorrow night!!

That's going to be fun! Nail biting!

DEBRA

Guest Guest
Sounds like fun... I expected it though, since there is no show on Halloween.

I'm locking this one down, so please continue your discussion in the concert thread HERE.