Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

*PLANNING THREAD* 12/04/11 - Glenside, PA - Keswick Theater

Guest Guest
Welcome to the planning thread for the December 4, 2011, Glenside, PA, Keswick Theater concert. This is the place to share your excitement, find out who is going, make any plans to meet up with other friends at the show, look for someone to share transportation, hotel rooms, etc.

Please be aware that all information in this thread is, to the best of our knowledge, current at this time; but is subject to change at the discretion of the venue or tour management. We recommend that you use the links we will provide below to watch the websites for any changes in ticket sales or other information.

TICKET INFO

Tickets are available now at davidcooktix.com.

VENUE INFO

Venue information will be added as available.

USTREAMING

We are hoping to Ustream as many of the shows as possible, and for this we need your help. If you are going to the show and have an iPhone, Windows phone, or other Android phone, and would be willing to help bring the show to all of us who cannot be there, please send a PM to Stacy (realiTVlover) and she will give you further information. Ideally, we would love to have two streamers per show - one as a primary, and one as a backup if needed. Thank you so much to anyone who is willing to help out this way. We really appreciate it!
Hug

Have fun planning your show, and if you find any further helpful information about the venue or show, please post it here so we can add it to the original post.

Guest Guest
And another new one!

Guest Guest
Excited2 I got my ticket! I'm fifth row Devin side.

I got my ticket too! I don't know if I should do VIP or not! I probably will take the plunge. I can't resist!

I'l be there, I got third row up front I couldn't believe it Very Happy I was gonna do VIP but I don't have the money I'm just gonna go to the venue early like I did last time and see what happens.

Guest Guest
Did anyone receive their tix for this show yet? They shipped mine UPS. The last time the tracking info was updated was 11/24. Nothing at all since then. It was still in California at that time. I live in NJ lol.

Guest Guest
Ground Control sucks. Why would they wait so long to ship tickets? The show is Sunday and my ticket was finally delivered today via UPS. Of course I was at work, so not home to sign for it. They will attempt to deliver it again on MONDAY WTF?? So I called UPS to see about having it held at the local facility for pick up. They said sure, but the earliest I can pick it up is Monday.

I knew it was being delivered today(checked the tracking on the UPS site). So I left a note for the UPS guy "If the package requires a signature, please deliver it to the complex office". Apparently that was way too much work for the delivery guy. He left a notice saying it required a signature so they couldn't deliver it lol.

I tried contacting GC by phone and email. All I got was a "nobody is available to take your call" message. I'm bringing my receipt, confirmation email and ID. Hopefully they will have a way to access the records so I get in and have my original seat. I swear if I don't get into this show I may just sit down on the box office floor and cry. Really tough week at both jobs. I'm overworked, overtired and really need this concert.

Uber hug so sorry, Barb!

I know you blame Ground Control, and I'm with you on that. But moreso on the FUCK UPS drivers who never, ever do anything but give you a package if you are there to sign, or leave a note if you're not to come to their fucking office, which is never nearby and never available on the weekend. I HATE UPS. They are the reason I can have almost NOTHING shipped to my apartment. I have to have everything shipped to my work then lug it home, standing on a very crowded subway. Or if it's going to be really heavy, to my parents and get a ride home from them in their car with it. WHY most places ship things UPS I will never understand. They are totally inflexible and I swear they go out of their way to make sure you DON'T receive your packages. Leaving them a note, even on their "will try again" note does no good. Calling them does no good. They are the WORST.

Again, Uber hug I really think the box office will help you. Especially since it sounds very unlikely that you will be the only one in this predicament.

Guest Guest
I can't understand why they shipped it UPS. It's a freakin ticket send it USPS ugh. I'm picturing the UPS guy laughing maniacally while reading the note I left. Is it really that hard to go across the parking lot to the complex office for a signature?

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in so long, but I'm having similar problems with my tickets for this show. They supposedly shipped on 11/23, but the tracking number was never updated. Yesterday I called Ground Control, and after three attempts they finally answered, saying the tickets were a few towns over. I asked if there was a delivery estimate, and the girl replied "Oh, I don't know, it's really vague." She was really rude.
Anyway, I never got my tickets today, so I'm hoping they'll give them to me at the box office if I bring the receipt and my ID. This whole fiasco is still pretty frustrating, though.

Guest Guest
I plan on contacting GC for a refund of my shipping and handling charges. They really screwed this up for so many people.

Guest Guest
Show day - have fun everyone! Discussion continues HERE.