Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

12/04/11 - Glenside, PA - Keswick Theater Concert

Guest Guest

This is the place to post all tweets, recaps, pics and vids of the December 4, 2011, Glenside, PA, Keswick Theater concert. We hope everyone going has a great time and remember the rest of us live vicariously through you! Very Happy

We would appreciate it if everyone posting here take the following guidelines into account. They are intended to respect our members as well as people who are not part of our forum and to make the concert threads as easy to read as possible. Very Happy

1. We will not tolerate any talk about fan behavior that involves any bashing, naming names or personal details. Ignoring this warning will earn members a 24 hour ban. Discussion of any retaliation or physical harm against another fan for any reason, will potentially result in a permanent ban from this board.

2. When posting photos and videos, please give credit to the photographer (or writer of a recap) whenever possible. If you see an uncredited photo/video in this thread and know who took it, we'd love for you to share her/his name so we can add the credit to the post it's in. And finally, out of respect for the fantastic photographers we have in the fandom, we ask that, if you'd like to use a photo you see here for an avatar, signature or other graphic, please contact the photographer first for permission if you are able, before altering any of their work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Setlist

1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. S
4. TLG
5. LOTM
6. PH
7. CBTM
8. IDIFY
9. 4LW
10.GTTG
11.R&R
12.BBS
13.LO
14.FIM
15.REM

Guest Guest
Find video links here!

Photo album links

Kitunen's album
Cindy's album
Lara Lee's album
Irish-Idealist's album
Amanda's album

Guest Guest
Link to post with ALL Keswick show videos

Guest Guest
I don't trust Ground Control. They didn't get my ticket to me in time for the show today. I'm bringing my receipt, confirmation letter and ID. I'm a natural worrier though lol. So I bought another ticket on TM and printed it out just in case. So...If GC does actually provide a list to the box office, I will have an extra seat.

The seat is 5th row Devin side. If there is anyone who would like to meet me before the show to upgrade their seat please let me know. I'm not going to charge anything for the ticket(not fair to make others pay for my paranoia lol).

Have a Blast everyone going !! The Wave
Barb, I hope everything could go OK about your tickets !!!
Thanks for the Ustream !!

1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. S
4. TLG
5. LOTM
6. PH
7. CBTM
8. IDIFY
9. 4LW
10.GTTG
11.R&R
12.BBS
13.LO
14.FIM
15.REM

SETLIST [Final]:
1. Circadian
2. Heroes
3. Mr. Sensitive
4. The Last Goodbye
5. Life On The Moon
6. Paper Heart
7. Come Back To Me
8. I Did It For You
9. Four Letter Word
10. Goodbye To The Girl
11. Rock N Roll [Led Zeppelin]
12. Bar-ba-sol
13. Light On
14. Fade Into Me
15. Rapid Eye Movement

Guest Guest
So sorry about the stream. I couldn't get/stay connected to the server at all. I hope someone else was able to get service and stream.

The show was fantastic! Zander was pure over the top cheesy fun. Think Constantine but even more dramatic lol. I'm totally jealous of his hair.

Because of the Ground Control screw up I got another ticket this morning. I ended up front row Andy side WOOHOO! Of course we had the security guard from hell in our section lol. The middle and right section front rows were allowed to stand up at the stage. Our section was special apparently, because we were made to stand right in front of our seats. The view was still amazing and David sounded incredible. He did guitarless Rock and Roll and GTTG(so pretty). He also did BBS without a guitar until the dueling guitar part.

A couple of times during the show he came over and stood on the edge of the stage right in front of me. I'm not sure how I survived it. Kudos to the very pregnant lady next to me who stood and rocked out for 90% of the show. Don't know how she did it.

Barb, no worries about the stream. And yes someone else did stream for us. Gotta love Cook fans. Smile

Wait, there is someone more dramatic than Constantine? Is that even possible? lol

Glad you had a great time. Wow to the pregnant lady. I couldn't have done that late in my pregnancy.

The show was phenomenal tonight, and I finally met David! Very Happy I couldn't believe it I got a wristband at the merch table (And after buying $45 in Merch) worth it. The set was fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a better night. You can check out my photos here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151002747215397.770705.651015396&type=1&l=27e8fabbf2

duldwalt (Cindy) was front row. I wanted to share, she'll probably be by to give you more once she gets home.

glenda11.jpg

glenda12.jpg

glenda13.jpg

Holy Shit! He looks hot in leather!

The show was phenomenal tonight, and I finally met David! Very Happy I couldn't believe it I got a wristband at the merch table (And after buying $45 in Merch) worth it. The set was fantastic and I couldn't have asked for a better night. You can check out my photos here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151002747215397.770705.651015396&type=1&l=27e8fabbf2

Love your pics and thanks for sharing! Great

Glad you finally got to meet Dave! Isn't he awesome! Thud

DEBRA

@dsil wrote:

Love your pics and thanks for sharing! Great

Glad you finally got to meet Dave! Isn't he awesome! Thud

DEBRA

Thank you and you're welcome Smile and thanks he really is great I agree I still can't believe it

Guest Guest
Great pictures! It sounds like a fantastic show. How fun!

Guest Guest

Love the pics, Kathy. He looks so great in the leather but man, that must have been hot. Smile

David in leather slays me...damn him and his sexyness..it is gonna do me in one of these days! Oh but what a yummy way to go?

Here are some of my pics from Keswick. Kathy graciously posted a few earlier in the thread. I am still slogging through my file and have many more to get to. For now, I will post these and get to more this week. I apologize if one or more are repeats. I took 1000 and am having a hard time keeping track of the individual pics.

p1040410.jpg

p1040411.jpg

p1040510.jpg

p1040511.jpg

p1040512.jpg

p1040513.jpg

p1040514.jpg

p1040515.jpg

p1040516.jpg

p1040517.jpg

p1040518.jpg

p1040519.jpg

p1040520.jpg

p1040521.jpg

p1040522.jpg

p1040523.jpg

p1040525.jpg

p1040612.jpg

p1040613.jpg

p1040614.jpg

untit159.jpg

untit160.jpg

untit161.jpg

untit162.jpg

untit163.jpg

untit165.jpg

untit166.jpg

untit167.jpg

untit168.jpg

untit169.jpg

untit170.jpg

Guest Guest
Well those pics did me in lol.

@Serenity wrote:
Oh my God. This one. Drool

glenda10.jpg

Oh dear god......
Thud!

I think this is my favorite pic from the entire file. He held his hands like this for an extended time.

What song was it, do you remember?

I noted the wrong response in case anyone read it before I corrected it. I am so tired this evening, I am not making sense.

The "hands" pic is from REM, not Goodbye to the Girl. He had such a sad look on his face when he said he would try, but can never promise, to return before two years. I started to tear up as he spoke and then I started snapping away so I could get my composure back. He seemed so deep into this song and I think it was the most powerful serious REM I heard on this short tour.

@Serenity wrote:
*whimper* Great

Lisa, please see my previous response. I had to edit it as I noted an error -- I am very tired this evening. The pic is from REM, not GTTG.

These pics are lethal. Shit....Being this gorgeous and this hot HAS to be illegal.

@dudwalt wrote:
@Serenity wrote:
*whimper* Great

Lisa, please see my previous response. I had to edit it as I noted an error -- I am very tired this evening. The pic is from REM, not GTTG.

Girl, I don't know how you managed it, but nicely done! It's a beautiful pic of a beautiful soul. Awww Love

Cindy, that last pic is so touching! Music Makes me HAPPY

DEBRA

@dudwalt wrote:
What song was it, do you remember?

I noted the wrong response in case anyone read it before I corrected it. I am so tired this evening, I am not making sense.

The "hands" pic is from REM, not Goodbye to the Girl. He had such a sad look on his face when he said he would try, but can never promise, to return before two years. I started to tear up as he spoke and then I started snapping away so I could get my composure back. He seemed so deep into this song and I think it was the most powerful serious REM I heard on this short tour.

That just sounds so... sad. Crying

But the way he looks in that photo makes me get over it pretty fast. "Now I lay thee down to sleep with me."

After waiting 4 YEARS to see him live I decided that I should go big, 2 DAYS, 2 SHOWS...this was the second show of my perfect weekend. After the amazing night at Northern Lights I confess that I was kind of afraid to go to Keswick, thinking it could not match the awesomeness of the other night, or that I could somehow get disappointed with something and it could ruin both nights for me, but I WAS SO WRONG, I should know better that there is no way you could not be happy to be there, seeing him. He was even sweeter, even funnier, ever nicer, gave even more hugs at the meet & greet, he was just in a perfect happy mood
I had 6th row tickets which may seem great, but it was stupid for me as I'm SHORT and I could barely see him, lol. But I managed to get closer Wink And I had no idea how much my face would be rocked during the night, I wasn't taking pictures as my camera sucked, so I got to just ENJOY his face

PS- LEATHER JACKET, LEATHER PANTS, really?????????JUST KILLE ME ALREADY!! =O

Guest Guest
Awww Prissy I wish I had known you were going to be at the Keswick show. I would have loved to meet you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.