Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

New Items Revelaed PSFC

Guest Guest
New Items Revelaed PSFC

The new pics are here !! More fish ,more flowers, and pirate week .. i am a doll addicted i think now Smilecongratulations

Note:The aquarium will be updated very soon!keep checking back!

should be quite a cheap week for me this week, I dont like most of the new items Sad
I like the pink bed and candle holder and I love the arch and pirate doll, but thats it Sad

Guest Guest

yeah me too only the doll and the hat that it grows on it congratulations it's fun like thew seeds.! but it is better for us to save money congratulations lol i have only 1000 and less every week :PPPP

I like the pirate theme,cause I can add the new stuff to my already existing beach room :] I'm just curious about the plushie with the forst purchase... and what they'll be removing from the IS items :hmmm:

I like some of the pirate items.
Can't wait to see the dreadlocks on some pets... maybe my own!

Don't know if I can keep up with the fish anymore... so many now, and no payback for fishing. Sad

I love the fish, and this wig may look ok, I haven't liked the others. I'm sad though now the sign doesn't say any form of 'sale' just last week in stores -so no more 50% off or even 25% off Sad Just full price then removed from stores looks like.

I love the pirate doll and garden archway, though I'm just sure the arch will be in the cash shop.

I really love the new dress, and all the girly things lol, I'm sure I'll find some pirate stuff useful in my pets house. It gets so hard to keep up with all the last week in store/this week only happening every week. The prices go up, and the cash shop getting more and more expensive. It gets so expensive to redecorate! At least they can make rooms larger for all the matching sets to fit in one room!

Hi there! do you know when next weeks' items' images will be posted here?

i am tooooooooo much curious......! :blush2: :

thanks! :-=