Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

New mystery items 25th Sept

Manhattan Madness!

Hey Pet Society fans! There’s just been new mysterious items released in boxes! The Invisibility Ring that was released this week was the item Sirius had dreamed about for as long as she can remember, so she put it to good use today! When “?” was hurrying back to the Mystery Store with the pictures of the latest items, Sirius followed him extremely closely, but completely unnoticed, due to her Invisibility Ring.

Just as “?” was passing some trees, she took the pictures right out of his paws, and quickly climbed a close tree. “?” had no idea what had happened, so he just had to return to his store empty-handed. After a couple of minutes in the tree branches excited over actually obtaining the images, Sirius climbed down and returned home with images intact!

Here are the newest mysterious items; hopefully you all have as much luck finding them as Sirius did in acquiring the images today!
 mi_sho10.png mi_yel10.png mi_big10.png

Please note that this update is for the Facebook version of the game only. The MySpace and Bebo versions of the game have not changed at this stage.

Via[blog.petsociety.com]

We are searching for the new monday's items very hard.Keep checking back and on our youtube channel for more news

got the shopping bag omg love it
so carrie bradshaw style

also the yellow car
its my lucky day SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

wow you are lucky!!!

I havent even had time to open one box yet Ashamed

this is so cool~!!
i have no time to open box yet too..
but i always have no box luck ><

shopping bag decor...
yellow taxi decor
Big Apple Wall sticker (bmb)

lea75 wrote:
shopping bag decor...
yellow taxi decor
Big Apple Wall sticker (bmb)

thx lot!
now i can update my 999 list^^

I'm glad they have the taxi cab thingy, cause it kinda look alike to the cash shop's car congratulations!