Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gtman

Getting Cold

Just got in from a tootle round to bed some new rear pads in .... will have to break the winter gloves out, fingers were tinglin when I got back. NoNoapplause

@gtman wrote:
Just got in from a tootle round to bed some new rear pads in .... will have to break the winter gloves out, fingers were tinglin when I got back. NoNoapplause

Aye, it's gerrin a bit back-endish, youth moped

pffft, im still wearing me summer gloves ya big girls Very Happy

mind you, just got back from work and im drenched. think I need some new gear, is all ill say lol

winter aint even her yet and people are moaning , what you gonna do when it gets really cold.

don't knock it , instant central heating and no need to stop for toilet breaks ,what better keep way to keep warm.

wasnt too bad on the old bike this morn going to work, just happy for a ride on dry roads...which is more than can be said for sundays ride out... Shocked

Southerners !!!! come play in bonny scotland...we got frost already and if it not frosty its doing a fair impression of monsoon time.... ?

Guest Guest

Once you've used hot grips you never go back Laughing

You know what they say "warm hands, !!" Wink

With you all the way on that one heated grips are brill especially if your like me and hate winter gloves so i wear my summer gloves all year round

Over the last week or so I've read about a crash on every bike forum I visit. When I was out yesterday I noticed how greasy the roads have started to get (I was in the boonies mind) so that, coupled with the change to daylight hours fast approaching, makes life a bit more hazardous. Those of you who put your bikes away for the winter can go back to sleep, but for us mere mortals it's time to adopt a more cautious riding style. Hate to sound like your mum, but go steady! Smile