Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Rose saying hello

Guest Guest
Hi there folks, I'm another one from the Oxford area. I've been riding a couple of years now and have the best Triumph Bonneville in the world!

Ride all year so hopefully will get to see a few of you out and about.

Rose

Hello
Had a Bonneville for the day when my Street Triple was being serviced.good fun once I got used to not revving the nuts of it Smile

Guest Guest
That bike likes you riding it like that, it needs a high rev range. Brillant bike just love it, looking forward to having a look at the new 800 Tiger though!

I meant I was over revving the Bonny,did not seem to like it.

The new Triumph models could be interesting,dont know about the new style headlights on the speed,have to wait for a full pic and then a prod at the dealership

The new Triumph models could be interesting,dont know about the new style headlights on the speed,have to wait for a full pic and then a prod at the dealership

after seeing your bike Steve I went out and test rode the speed , must say i loved it , made me realise how bad my brakes, and suspension are , but also how good the B12 engine is Very Happy
Would love 1 if i had £8,300 think i am going to update my B12 a bit

Guest Guest

OOOhhhh I see, I tend to keep her between 4/5000 revs for "normal" riding! thats not to say she doesn't redline now and then Shocked

Oh I've seen a pic of the new headlights, not round anymore !! I'll try to find the link for you.

Here it is: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/New-bikes/2010/September/sep2710-triumph-leaks-new-speed-triple-by-mistake/

Guest Guest
Hi and welcome.

Is that you B?

Guest Guest
wow wrote:
Hi and welcome.

Is that you B?

Nope, PM Sent! Very Happy

Guest Guest

I maybe on here quite a bit as it beats working!! Very Happy

Hey wave

No comment about "new " bonnies..... not the same if you don`t have to work on them every weekend Very Happy

a blast from way back in the past

Guest Guest
@bonzo-b wrote:
Hey

No comment about "new " bonnies..... not the same if you don`t have to work on them every weekend Very Happy

a blast from way back in the past

Awww don't you look sweet, I mean the bike. I love Bonnies Very Happy

hahaha... bike long gone, would buy her back in a second if i could find her Sad

Not far from you, i'm out Wantage way ... do you get over H`s Diner at Dorchester at all ?

Guest Guest

I do occasionaly get out over to H's cafe, but no one ever really talks to me. Only men over the age of 60 that used to have a Bonnie Very Happy
I sometimes take myself off on a Saturday (skiving off of work) and go for a ride and end up having a cup of coffee there before coming home. I like the Wantage road, its rather nice, I often head out over your way for a bimble.

hahaha...easy tiger.... only 52 (going on 18) Twisted EvilTwisted Evil
back roads through boars hill n sandford are good fun too, but beyond wantage to white horse hill n hungerford/marlborough way are much better Very Happy

Guest Guest

I wasn't implying for one moment that you where Very Happy
I've done that Hungerford route a few times, its a nice road. I sometimes take myself off around Marlborough and out that way. Its all nice around this way, you just have to get lost occasionaly to find great places. The only down side is with my memory I forget where I've been most of the time, but it makes for and interesting ride!