Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
terror

my black bandit

Very nice i loved my bandit but was a little too eager to get one and couldnt cope with it so bought my sv as much lighter

a real man's bike that is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I know for a fact he has been faster than 30 mph on it (private joke) Very Happy

you might have but terror hasn't lol

@AsH wrote:
you might have but terror hasn't lol

He's almost a next door neighbour to you

Guest Guest
@eclipse wrote:
nice. where do you get that piping for under the tank?

Have a look on ebay for that stuff, I got gold for my bonnie and trimed the tank and seat cowl with it, nice. Very Happy

Just do a search for Car trim and you get something like this come up. Check out the correct sizing though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PVC-Gold-Gripping-Edge-Trim-Grips-1-3-5-mm-edge-m-/350267508868?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item518d920884

This is the stuff I used, not necessarily this company though.

@Duncan wrote:
a real man's bike that is ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I know for a fact he has been faster than 30 mph on it (private joke) Very Happy
yea i think we broke 40mph didnt we duncan haha

@terror wrote:
@Duncan wrote:
yea i think we broke 40mph didnt we duncan haha

down that long steep hill I think we touched 50ish I was that scared I nearly jumped off ,,,,,,,,crary,,,awsome ,err and other words a tosser would use

Only Kidding terror as you well know fightingfighting

Bandits rock! Can I just point out about the piping around the tank, it will hold water, and eventually rust the tank. My advice is not to bother...