Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Stupid mistakes

It really pees me off when i go out for a ride and i make mistakes that i know are stupid
Mistake 1 Going round a long but sharpish bend took it too fast and had to lean the bike over way out of my comfort zone Shocked
Mistake 2 Went up towards Buxton and decided at the last min to turn round and come home at the whistlestop pub i think its called ? so went up the little road beside it to do the dreaded u-turn but it was on a hill so the bike went over on to the right side and i NEARLY dropped her had to pull so hard to get her back i hurt my muscle in my back Sad
Mistake 3 Got to the traffic lights in Congo they are on a hill and i have to turn left but the lights were on green so didnt need to stop so went round the corner AGAIN too fast and leaned her over too far for my liking thumb down
Just hate it when im on my own and things like this happen as it puts me off going out again on my own

it happens all the time, just take it easy and learn from them. there are days that I go out, and everything goes wrong and it all feels wrong. you just gotta get past these things and enjoy riding. some of my favourite rides have been just bimbling along enjoying the scenery

Yup everyone has days like this. Just try and learn from em all and carry on regardless