Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Flinty

got a big ask.

Anyone that lives by me with a 600 bandit willing to help me out i would love you forever. just to bring your bike to my house so i can try swapping some things over to rule out things before i go and lose my mind..

07952549491 is my number if you can help

Thank you

Flinty !!!

well 56 views over 2 topics and not one piece of advice or help mmmmm
i must be really stuck !!!! Sad

What exactly is your problem mate? I don't have any bits to lend you, but I'm obviously near you and could maybe "lend" a second set of eyes & ears. Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees, you never know. Smile

What exactly is your problem mate? I don't have any bits to lend you, but I'm obviously near you and could maybe "lend" a second set of eyes & ears. Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees, you never know. Smile

My problem is ihave a 600 bandit thats firing on 3 cylinders, no matter ho much i clean the carbs and jest and everything it still only runs on 3, tried another set of carbs and it now swapped from cylinder 3 to cylinder 2. but the carbs could not be any cleaner.....

So what would cause a carb to not get enough fuel at tickover ???

what plugs are you running mate?
i always say just because its new doesnt mean it works.
hope you get it sorted soon.
keep us all updated.
Mark.

@pugeyed wrote:
what plugs are you running mate?
i always say just because its new doesnt mean it works.
hope you get it sorted soon.
keep us all updated.
Mark.

I have tried 8 plugs in the same cylinder, 4 brand new iridiums and 4 originals that were all running in other cylinders just fine, same as the leads and coils !!!

take it you have tried leads and coils on that cylinder that you know are good?
other than carbs , i cant think of what it can be.

Hubby says try swapping caps 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 so coil 2 3 is now running 1 4 and visa versa to see if the problem moves. If it still doesnt move from 3 then i would look at valve clearances or compression

i did all that suzi, anyway i sorted it now, there was something wrong with the carb bodies, as everything was spotless inside, so i swapped bodies over from 2 sets of carbs to make 1 good set and problem solved, now i got my 600 baby on road for winter wooohooooo !!! thumbs