Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
E.goldstein

Hello from Leicester

new here

Well it just shows it pays to stick up a flyer at Hein Hericke, nice one Hutch. thumbs

This could be the worst time of the year to join a motorcycle group however; as we on-line so to speak, I can sit next to the radiator with my laptop it’s not so bad.

All I need to keep the insanity at bay over the long winter months, is keep thinking of the time spent riding the bike over the summer months and watching reruns of BSB, WSB and Moto GP and my sanity should be safe for now.

Hi welcome to the forum you`ll find me just down the road at loughborough thumbs

Hi and welcome to the forum Mr Goldstein, good to have you join us

And good to have another BSB/WSB/MotoGP fan on board thumbs

Well thanks all for such a worm welcome. As least the snow is now melting here in Leicester so I have a fair chance of getting to the Bike show at the NEC on Sunday. As it’s the last day I may take advantage of any sales going on, top of the list tyres and wheel balancing kit.

Emmanuel Goldstein "They are watching us!" Suspect

Well thanks all for such a worm welcome. As least the snow is now melting here in Leicester so I have a fair chance of getting to the Bike show at the NEC on Sunday. As it’s the last day I may take advantage of any sales going on, top of the list tyres and wheel balancing kit.

Emmanuel Goldstein "They are watching us!" Suspect

i am going Sunday m8, will pm you my mobile if you want to meet up for a chat thumbs

@XS1100 wrote:
And the home of the brave! Sad

Not sure I am brave enough to get the motorbike out but did cycle to work! affraid

E.Goldstein “They are watching you” Suspect