Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wellsey

Ghostbikes

Any one bought anything from Ghostbikes .com
Keep getting a pop up ad on My screen
Its just they are advertising a complete luggage kit with panniers,tankbag and tail bag for £50...Might come in handy for the summer jolly in July

I'm sure i got my buffalo gloves from them, all went fine.Hope it helps. Very Happy

I bought my new helmet from them - an o'neall honolulu, usually retails for £200 but from ghostbikes - £39.00 with free delivery and came two days later! I certainly rate them quite highly thumbs

I've been looking at their helmets but unsure about buying one without trying it on, how did you get on with the fit?

ITCHY wrote:
I've been looking at their helmets but unsure about buying one without trying it on, how did you get on with the fit?

Itchy Why not try The Newlands shopping center The might have a helmet shop there

nice one- you cant complain at that price,let us know what there like when you get them thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
nice one- you cant complain at that price,let us know what there like when you get them thumbs

I will for sure matey

Just to let you know the tail and tank bag i ordered yesterday at 10.30 am came today at 1100 cant fault that for service thumbs

@suzukijax wrote:
Just to let you know the tail and tank bag i ordered yesterday at 10.30 am came today at 1100 cant fault that for service thumbs

Did You get them from Ghostbikes...If so what sort of quality are they

Yes i did and they are spot on the tank bag is quite big which is what i was looking for and the tail bang is just as good quality too both have expanders on

ITCHY wrote:

Fits fine mate - they have all different sizes so as long as you know what a big head you are WinkLaughing you shouldn't go far wrong!

Well if I measure my head I'm 57/58 (medium) but my helmet i have now (HJC) is a 56 (small)

ITCHY wrote:
Well if I measure my head I'm 57/58 (medium) but my helmet i have now (HJC) is a 56 (small)
I only ever order lids online if ive used the make before, example, im a medium in AGV, and extra large in Xlite/Nolan, and a large in Suomy thumbs

A few of my mates, yes i have some friends, get stuff off the site of go to the shop in preston alot to get things, im in preston tomorrow so will be popping in to see what the fuss is about lol

Ive had a helmet, 2 sets of gloves, boots, and sone little bits.

Helmet was great! 1 set of gloves great, the spada winter ones fell apart, and ghostbikes boots fell apart but the laggage set should be fine thumbs