Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Socks

I have been out a couple of times since xmas my main problem is my feet they get so bloody cold i wear two pair of socks but no matter what they are freezing does anyone have any special socks they ride in eg skiers socks

i use hiking socks i bought from local outdoor centre.... gore-tex, so waterproof too and breathable.

Try ski socks from Decathalon, my wife wears them all winter just for walking around in. Very Happy

ive got sealskinz waterproof breathable socks. great quality and keep the water out if your boots arent waterproof. still got cold feet though

so I tried some "heat holders" socks and they're not too bad. recommended thumbs

Got my new socks yesterday i will be trying them out as i have 2 weeks off work so weather permitting there will be a lot of biking done thumbs

Good stuff - hope you have lovely toasty tootsies thumbs

I bought several pairs from the sport shop. They're just football socks but they keep me warm and people think I'm sporty when they see lots of football socks hanging on the line. (How can someone with so many football socks still be so fat?)

ive got sealskinz waterproof breathable socks. great quality and keep the water out if your boots arent waterproof. still got cold feet though

so I tried some "heat holders" socks and they're not too bad. recommended thumbs

agree Heat holders thumbs

@Manxbiker wrote:
I bought several pairs from the sport shop. They're just football socks but they keep me warm and people think I'm sporty when they see lots of football socks hanging on the line. (How can someone with so many football socks still be so fat?)
Thats all ive ever used Very Happythumbs

Are you sure its not just down to the boots you have? 'cause I only wear normal socks and my feet have never been cold, even in the minus temperatures!

Make sure your boots are not to tight and that your feet have room to move.then use a couple plastic bags over your socks,Your street cred gose down the pan but you will have cosy feet Very Happy and dry cus leather boots leak when it bins it down.

Your welcome Smile if you stuff news paper down the inside of your jacket that keeps you toasty warm to.An old Motorcycle news works well thumbs