Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Idiot or Balls of solid rock!

I think most people will have seen this by now, but for those that haven't, enjoy thumbsShockedaffraid

"Idiot" is being way too kind to him, if he wants to kill himself that's his choice but he's a dangerous liability to anyone within 100 yards of him thumb down

Yup - he's an eejit!! he either rides like that for his "15 minutes of fame" on youtube without concern for his or anyone else's welfare, or he has an incredibly dangerous chemical imbalance in his brain like other extreme thrillseekers and cannot help but risk his (and others) life on a daily basis - either way it's going to end in tears! Sad

100% idiot How bloody fast was he going when he was filtering at the end of the video Shocked

I think most people will have seen this by now, but for those that haven't, enjoy thumbsShockedaffraid

I'm aware this guy is some sort of "legend", but does that give him the right? We all have the occasional "blast out" but not like this. It's been said more eloquently on here by others so I'll leave it there.

Bike sounded sweet as a nut, good Music track, Prodify, too, crackin vids from Ghost rider, idiot? Depends what your perspective on it is I suppose, Very Happy

reminds me of my commute to work in the mornings....

your bike aint turned a wheel for two years Laughing

Another one i ave looked at tonight, some of you may have missed, now this gives us bikers a bad name. what a t**t thumb down