Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

so who is off friday

just wonderd how many of you are off work friday

has your employer,let you have the day off for the royal wedding

Im off work Very Happy but wont be watching it,booked for some more work on me tattoo Very Happy

im working i think but if its quiet ill be sneaking away and gettin me bike out hide

more chance of the pope doing the royal wedding than me having the day off

@Davehutch wrote:
Yes i am off, going to my local suzuki shop for a open day, then i will watch the wedding, I AM PROUD TO BE ENGLISH thumbs

But Dave, the Windsors are German Very Happy except for Philip-he's Greek. I had hoped to be out of the country but I'll have to make do with not putting the telly on. Might have a couple of days in Wales on the bike if weather looks OK. TBH I'd rather work. Smile

3 day week and 4 days off,im hoping to put some miles on the bike thumbs

I work for a French company, but have managed to get confirmation that we're off party . Got some exams coming up, so will have to put some revision time in SadSad . However, out on the bike for a bridge run with a local bike club on Saturday thumbs, then out Sunday with some lads from work for a ride out thumbs . Probably north to Northumberland, Borders, Cumbria. If anyone does fancy it, let me know and will arrange a place to meet. The son is in York on Saturday getting pintdrunkendrunken so, sensibly, he's not out on Sunday

finish nights at 7.15am on fri morning thumb down

@Davehutch wrote:
Yes i am off, going to my local suzuki shop for a open day, then i will watch the wedding, I AM PROUD TO BE ENGLISH thumbs

Is that arnolds or red car dave?

@jimmy86 wrote:
finish nights at 7.15am on fri morning thumb down

@Davehutch wrote:

Is that arnolds or red car dave?
Redcar m8 thumbs

I've been off work since last thursday , I've made full use of th bank holidays by booking 3 days holiday off between them, so spent the days relaxing after a hectic few weeks.....so far I've tinkered with the bike, gone on a few long walks with the mutt , had a pushbike ride every morning, tomorrow i'm off out on the bandit on my own as a mate who was popping down from london has just cancelled due to illness.

friday stuck in waiting for another delivery

saturday football at oxford and drinking

Sunday gonna take the kids to legoland again for the day.

Yep off and out on the Bike Friday and Monday and maybe for an hour Sunday thumbs