Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Harmzy

Have you read the whole Twilight Saga?

I have, just briefly but need to have a thorough read! I am reading Eclipse again, then will move onto Breaking Dawn

ok, you guys need to read all the books so you can read this other thing i found!!

eek, it's a story about bella/edward & renesmee/jacob 7 years after the saga ends!!

it's really good and i got hooked immediately just like i did with the saga.
if you're interested in reading it, PM me and i'll send you the link.

i'm telling you...IT'S GOOOOD!

Very cool.. Is Stephanie Meyers writing a new book and a part of it leaked out again? She was on Oprah awile back and they were supposed to ask her if she was writing a 5th book and they never asked! Sad

I just bought 2 Twilight books. First I bought one and realised I bought the last one , and I bought the first book for my friends birthday. I am going to buy the first one for me as soon as possible.

Also read all four of them in English and 3 of them in my mother language (Dutch) - because the fourth one isn't even out yet

Toulouse wrote:
Also read all four of them in English and 3 of them in my mother language (Dutch) - because the fourth one isn't even out yet

oh how sad, it's not out yet for you. at least you got to read it in english! SmileSmile

smorkle wrote:
Toulouse wrote:

oh how sad, it's not out yet for you. at least you got to read it in english! SmileSmile

Oh I don't mind reading it in English, I think it's way better in the original language then the translated versions here (sounds way too childish when you read them in Dutch, plus a lot of the atmosphere and jokes get lost in translation)

I have read all 4 books several times now. Love it and once I start reading it (again and again) I can't put it down.

I got for New Year second and the third, but my parents couldn't find the first. Sad

of course i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my favourite is eclipse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TanyaRC wrote:
I have read all 4 at least 3 times ....... congratulations

nice!!! now you need to read the fanfic!!
bee and i started a twilight fanfic review section in the book club. check it out.
i promise you, it makes the saga even better!!!!

I have read all of them for few time, too, and my fav is 4th... Smile Also, I saw few days ago somewhere that Stephanie said that she will finish 5th book, but do not know when (it is time question, when her obligations let her to finish started)... I hope that info is true SmileSmileSmile