Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flange

What would you do.

Bought this the other day.5k miles,all original inc tyres and one owner..
Do i leave it alone or cut the mudguard off and chuck an undertray on,Renthal bars,mini indies etc

Thats absolute mint, now i aint one for leaving anything standard but i would be tempted to leave it stock, not many mrk 1 in that mint standard condition.

Tell you what mate i would leave her completely standard, lets face it how many of these beuatys do you still all original and in such fine condition I love you it. Thats my opinion thumbs

Guest Guest

Really nice and low miles. I met someone the other day with a 97 MK1 B1200 that had 8k miles on it and thought that was low but this is a great find thumbs

Guest Guest

Its very nice...even for a marooooon one. thumbs

Hawki wrote:
Its very nice...even for a marooooon one. thumbs

Smile Fastest colour you know... moped

Don't cut anything off ...

you can put renthals on because you can keep the originals to put back on.

dont piss about with the indicators and lights and wiring.

yes put your own stamp on Her but only do things you can reverse an put back to standard without spoiling her.

Very Nice find by the way thumbs

if that was my bike,it wouldnt even get a stainless bolt fitted

that bike would get as many people round it at meets, as a full blown out custom bike would thumbs

@lee wrote:
if that was my bike,it wouldnt even get a stainless bolt fitted

that bike would get as many people round it at meets, as a full blown out custom bike would thumbs

It does have them in the engine but i have the standards as well.
Im thinking fug it.I think it'll be worth what i paid in 2 years time anyway.Edging towards the mods.

Do it! my mk1 600 had 3500 on clock, not 6000 on it and once i started the mods i dont wana stop! but your bike mate do what makes you happy. you dont wana say no and be bored cos you wana, then then you dont wana do it and regret it

you got a stunner there mate ,id leave as standard or has been said dont change anything you cant reverse. thumbs

Well.I bought another standard undertray to trim so i could fit the undertray,Renthal ultra lows went on.Some stainless +25mm dog bones,smaller plate.Changed both of the origimal tyre(have kept them)I have all the original parts.
I stayed with the standard indies.
New plugs and balanced the carbs.
I have got to change the oil n tax it them im on the road thumbs

That is a real minter. You can either box & crate but that's sad as a bike is meant to be ridden.

Cheers thumbs
Im going to use it as i only do 1000-1500 summer miles a year.The 1st owner said he got cought out in the rain twice so i'll try and keep it dry Smile

@flange wrote:
Cheers thumbs
Im going to use it as i only do 1000-1500 summer miles a year.The 1st owner said he got cought out in the rain twice so i'll try and keep it dry Smile

Cracking looking bike thumbsthumbs. All previous points are valid. I've taken a different route with mine, but each to their own. Whtever you do, enjoy the bike no1partyno1party