Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrsstue11

Draggin Jeans

I'm thinking of buying a pair, as i'm no longer aloud to wear my leathers as they mark stue11's bike.
Would like to know what the fitting is like, how comfortable they are.
Would you wear them inside or outside of boots.

I had some but didnt take to them so wouldnt buy anymore. Some of the girls on the other site have them and swear by them but its what make you buy as they come all shape and sizes tell stue to take you to a bike clothing shop and try differant makes on (i wouldnt wear them for long distance riding either leathers or textiles)

Depends wether you're a chav or not

the wearing of jeans tucked into motorbike boots is a fashion disaster
up there alongside coming out of the toilet with your skirt tucked into your knickers Shocked

ITCHY wrote:

Depends wether you're a chav or not

Mmmm defo not a chav lol

Guest Guest
Try Bikers paradise in Coventry.

They make a really good pair of Kevelar Jean, they will also alter to the length you want.

I think the quality is better than Draggin, the kevelar on the inside is the thickest I have felt. You can have hip and knee armour. They have no horrible seam across the Knee either.

As your close why don't you pop over and have a look. They are a really good price too. Here's the link:

http://www.bikersparadise.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=408

Guest Guest
@Neill wrote:
up there alongside coming out of the toilet with your skirt tucked into your knickers Shocked

Err, not if your going for the classic Rocker look its not, High boots, white top socks. I love that look but then I ride a Bonneville.

Mrs Stue, you wear them how you want.. thumbs

Rose wrote:
@Neill wrote:

Err, not if your going for the classic Rocker look its not, High boots, white top socks. I love that look but then I ride a Bonneville.

Mrs Stue, you wear them how you want.. thumbs

may work with a flying jacket an flying boots
hardly able to go for the classic rocker look on a rizla bandit rose
and next time your at a big meet have a look round and try not laugh Laughing

@mrsstue11 wrote:
I'm thinking of buying a pair, as i'm no longer aloud to wear my leathers as they mark stue11's bike.
Would like to know what the fitting is like, how comfortable they are.

Are you really telling me your husband would rather make you less safe than risk marking a bike? You're having a giraffe right? I think you need to put your foot down with a firm hand girlie Smile

you can get draggin jeans i think called slicks,they look like leather jeans but its waterproofed denim,just get stu to put some cover over the back panels so as not to mark them thumbs

red route are good,got two pair bit cheaper than draggin

and I wear them on the out side of me boots Laughing

@dick65 wrote:
you can get draggin jeans i think called slicks,they look like leather jeans but its waterproofed denim,just get stu to put some cover over the back panels so as not to mark them thumbs

"oilskins" , around 150 quid I think.

Guest Guest

I just brought a few pairs of Hood Jeans with armour. They really are nice to wear and seem to have good reports in the reviews.

I got them ready for the camping ride out because if its hot I'd rather not be peeling my leathers off my legs...

Oh and Hood are British thumbs

Hawki wrote:
I just brought a few pairs of Hood Jeans with armour. They really are nice to wear and seem to have good reports in the reviews.

I got them ready for the camping ride out because if its hot I'd rather not be peeling my leathers off my legs...

Oh and Hood are British thumbs

Sounds good will have a look at them thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
I brought mine from http://www.jtsbikerclothing.com/?gclid=CNvf-a3wy6gCFQkLfAodeF4-6A
they are not as expencive as draggin and kevlar is kevlar no matter what its in , I did go to try them on too but mine are just like wearing normal jeans , I have been told if you go for draggin you need the next size up thumbs

But nothing is as good as leather Shocked

Thanks Dave they are a good price i wonder if stue will buy them for me Rolling Eyes

Rose wrote:
Try Bikers paradise in Coventry.

They make a really good pair of Kevelar Jean, they will also alter to the length you want.

I think the quality is better than Draggin, the kevelar on the inside is the thickest I have felt. You can have hip and knee armour. They have no horrible seam across the Knee either.

As your close why don't you pop over and have a look. They are a really good price too. Here's the link:

http://www.bikersparadise.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=408

Might ask stue if he'd take me there, good excuse to have a blip on the bike lol thumbs

where them how you want kays but i put mine inside my boots cos im riding the bike and flapping of jeans could end in disaster if caught in the chain you never now

@onslow wrote:
where them how you want kays but i put mine inside my boots cos im riding the bike and flapping of jeans could end in disaster if caught in the chain you never now

thumbs

Another late vote for Hood Jeans. thumbs

Mine have been flawless and I like being able to specify the leg length as part of the order. Not that I'm tall but stubby legged or anything... Embarassed

Laughing

The new jeans that wifey bought to stop marking me bike LaughinghideShe dont know about this pic Twisted Evil

@Stue11 wrote:
The new jeans that wifey bought to stop marking me bike LaughinghideShe dont know about this pic Twisted Evil

thorne has to get in the picture doesnt he lol

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
Have you got a pic with out the jeans m8 ? hide

Yes I'll second a vote on that foflfoflfofl

Think I'll get a slap on Sunday lol!

Hawki wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Have you got a pic with out the jeans m8 ? hide

Yes I'll second a vote on that foflfoflfofl

Think I'll get a slap on Sunday lol!
It wont be from me lol!

Guest Guest

ere what do you mean he won't let you wear leathers on his bike? Dude! Never mind marks on your bike, draggins only cover you for 100yards at 50mph before falling apart and they won't protect you nearly as well as leathers. tsk tsk *shakes head* they tested them on science abuse by dragging a guy on his arse wearing them jeans at 50mph... it was only the kevlar pants that stopped his arse catching fire Laughing

I got my draggins from girlsbike2 for £100. I didn't get leathers cos I was planning to lose weight and they didn't have enough cows to sacrifice to cover my arse Laughing

oh and jeans always outside your jeans... unless you're wearing white boots and have a hump... thumbs